- Zac Brown Shuffles Band Lineup, Announces Summer Tour
- Ed Sheeran Announces Solo Arena Tour
- STEELY DAN ANNOUNCES 47 CITY ‘JAMALOT EVER AFTER’ TOUR
- 'Secret' is out: Austin Mahone Announces Album, Tour
- Aerosmith Returns to Whiskey a Go Go, Announces Summer Tour With Slash
- Robyn Announces Summer Tour Dates with Röyksopp
- Justin Timberlake's 20/20 World Tour to Return to North America
- Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Nas & More To Perform at Summer Jam 2014
- The Dude Abides: Jeff Bridges to Headline Lebowski Fest
- Block B to Spread K-Pop on East Coast With 3 U.S. Tour Dates
Live Nation Entertainment launches new iPhone / iPod touch app
PRESS RELEASE: "Live Nation App Debuts on the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch"
LOS ANGELES (Live Nation Entertainment) December 1, 2010 – Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:LYV), the world's largest live entertainment company, today announced its Live Nation App for iPhone and iPod touch is now available on the App Store for the U.S. and Canada.
With the Live Nation App, concert fans will have access to Live Nation North American concert listings, receive alerts on app-exclusive pre-sales and last minute tickets for favorite shows, purchase authentic tickets directly through the app, and browse set lists. The app will also deliver concert photos and concert updates – and even let fans know what song is playing – at select Live Nation shows.
"Our first app for iPhone and iPod touch enables fans to access concert information and tickets at their fingertips," said Michael Rapino, Live Nation President and Chief Executive Officer. "This is another digital tool that enhances the live experience and makes it easier for fans to stay connected to their favorite artists in a mobile environment."
Furthermore, with concert listings on iTunes powered by Live Nation, fans can connect to the Live Nation App directly from iTunes on their iPhone or iPod touch.
With the Live Nation 1.0 app, fans can:
– Browse, search and discover concerts for favorite artists nearby
– Keep track of favorite concerts, artists and venues
– Get alerts on exclusive app pre-sales, onsales and last minute tickets
– Easily and quickly purchase authentic tickets
– Check out nearly 200,000 set lists on the go
– Check in with friends at concerts
– View ticket info., seating charts and pictures/videos all in one place
– At select Live Nation shows receive photos & videos, know when the artist is going on stage and what song the artist is playing*
The Live Nation App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
*Initially, photos and 'now playing' features will be available at the following Live Nation venues: Irving Plaza New York, Gramercy New York, HOB Sunset (Hollywood), Wiltern Los Angeles, Palladium Los Angeles, HOB Boston, HOB Chicago, Fillmore San Francisco, Fillmore Miami (Gleason) and HOB Dallas.
About Live Nation Entertainment:
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE-LYV) is the largest live entertainment company in the world: connecting 200 million fans to 100,000 events in over 40 countries which has made Ticketmaster.com the #3 eCommerce website in the world. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Linda Bandov Pazin
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.