- A CHRISTMAS STORY Opens at Madison Square Garden Tonight!
- St. Vincent Announces 2014 Tour, New Album
- Kings of Leon Confirm Second Leg of 'Mechanical Bull' Tour
- Dolly Parton Announces 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
- Journey, Steve Miller Band map out North American summer run together
- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
Ticket Summit continues three-day conference in New York City
Ticket Summit® continues today, January 19, with its full conference schedule of keynotes, panel sessions, networking events, and a concurrent trade show. Today's schedule includes the first of two keynote sessions, featuring Richard Krezwick, president of Devils Arena Entertainment.
There will also be three panel sessions held today. In the morning, panelists will speak on "Premium Packages & Ticket Bundles" and "Search Engine Marketing." In the afternoon, Dave Butler (CEO, Paciolan), Susan Cohig (senior VP of integrated marketing, NHL), and Michael Kenney (senior VP of live event marketing, Harlem Globetrotters) will speak on the "World of Sports" panel.
The "Premium Packages & Ticket Bundles" panel will cover ways in which tickets can be joined with customized entertainment packages. Panelist Robert Tuchman, president of Elite Experiences, told TicketNews, "I would like to discuss partnerships with events and what is important in developing those relationships."
Ben Kirshner, CEO of Elite SEM and a panelist on "Search Engine Marketing," says he plans to speak about "the different levels of using Google ad words. There's a lot of data available but people don't know about it."
Ticket Summit's concurrent trade show began yesterday afternoon, January 18, and continues today. Nearly 20 exhibitors will showcase their products and services for conference attendees.
Ticket Summit began on Wednesday, January 18, with a TicketNetwork® Point-of-Sale Training session followed by a networking cocktail party. The cocktail party served as an opportunity for attendees to meet and mingle in a social setting.
Ticket Summit continues through Friday, January 20, and will conclude with a closing gala at ARENA in Times Square.
Ticket Summit® is a registered trademark of Ticket Summit, Inc. For additional information, please visit TicketSummit.org.