- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
- Fleetwood Mac Add Dates to North American Tour
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Announce a New Year’s Eve Show in Las Vegas
- TicketNetwork Hosts Shark Tank's Daymond John
- Cat Stevens Blames Ticket Resellers for New York Concert Cancellation
- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
Ticket Summit prepares to host major networking event
PRESS RELEASE: "Ticket Summit Prepares to Host Major Networking Event: Ticketing Conference Serves as Networking Resource for Industry Professionals"
SOUTH WINDSOR, CT (Ticket Summit) January 9, 2012 — Ticket Summit® (www.TicketSummit.org), the leading conference and trade show for the live entertainment industry, today announced its full conference schedule of panel sessions, Keynote sessions, and a concurrent trade show, slated for January 18-20, 2012 at The Waldorf=Astoria in New York, NY. The conference will also feature a full schedule of After Dark events, including a Networking Cocktail Party on Wednesday, January 18 at 6 PM and its signature Closing Gala, to be held at ARENA on Friday, January 20 at 7:30 PM.
The three-day event will feature two Keynote sessions, the first to be held on Thursday, January 19 at 1 PM led by Richard Krezwick, president of Devils Arena Entertainment. The Keynote session on Friday, January 20 at 1 PM will feature Seth Hurwitz, co-owner of 9:30 Club.
The panel sessions will cover a wide variety of topics relevant to the ticketing industry. Panel sessions include:
• The Hispanic Ticket Market: Sebastian Aroca (co-founder, Hispanic Market Advisors), Crystal Astrachan (Business Development Manager, SuperBoletería.com), and Pablo López Vargas (eTicket).
• Premium Packages & Ticket Bundles: Eric Holzheimer (Global Sports Access), Kristin Parker (NY Account Manager, All Occasions Concierge), Robert Tuchman (President, Elite Experiences), and Richard Williams (CEO, New York Guest).
• Legislative Preview: Dustin Brighton (Senior Manager of Government Relations, eBay), Peter Harvey (Partner, Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler, LLP), and Dan Pullium (Director of Government Relations, TicketNetwork®).
The concurrent trade show will feature almost 20 exhibitors, including DYMO Endicia, Epic Inventory Management, Fan Freedom Project, FanXchange, Mobile Ticket App, PowerPay, Primetix, and RocketPoster. Ticket Summit® sponsors include PowerPay, Square, TicketGenie.com, Tix City, Transaction Services, and Venues Today.
"We are thrilled to have so many participants coming to Ticket Summit®," said Dr. Molly A. Mérez, Executive Director, Ticket Summit®. "With such a wide variety of panel sessions and networking events, attendees will come away with further knowledge of the industry, and networking connections to help further their business."
About Ticket Summit®
Ticket Summit® is the leading ticket conference and trade show for live entertainment professionals. This event attracts hundreds of global business leaders, entrepreneurs, and entertainment experts in the ticket community. Past attendees and sponsors include: Billboard, Blue Man Group, Broadway.com, eBay, Facebook, Forbes, Goldman Sachs, Google, Live Nation, Madison Square Garden, Mondial Assistance, MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, PowerPay, StubHub, Ticketmaster, and Yahoo!, among others. The upcoming Ticket Summit® conference and trade show is scheduled for January 18-20, 2012 at The Waldorf=Astoria in New York, NY. For information, visit www.TicketSummit.org.
Amanda Farrish, Public Relations
Molly A. Mérez, Ph.D., Executive Director