- Growing Number of Fans Buying Tickets to Overseas Events
- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
TicketBiscuit signs ticketing deal with The Valarium and Cider House
PRESS RELEASE: "The Valarium and Cider House Choose TicketBiscuit as Exclusive Ticketing Partner "
KNOXVILLE, TN (TicketBiscuit) March 8, 2011 – TicketBiscuit announced today that they have entered into a multi-year exclusive ticketing partnership with The Valarium and Cider House, the number one Knoxville music venue in its category, and one of the top 100 worldwide club venues according to Pollstar.
Valarium owner Gary Mitchell said that TicketBiscuit impressed him with their approach and history of innovations that increase ticket sales. "The fact is, these guys have been on the leading edge of ticketing and event marketing for close to a decade. Add that to their phenomenal reputation, and their significant presence in the Southeast music scene, and they emerged as the obvious choice for us."
TicketBiscuit Director of Music Business Development Todd Coder said that bringing The Valarium on board as a client was a huge win for TicketBiscuit. "It's always rewarding to forge partnerships with the best in the business, and The Valarium and Cider House are certainly among the best."
About TicketBiscuit: TicketBiscuit, founded in 2001, provides proprietary software that powers the online ticket sales of over 500 clients in 1500 venues across the United States and Canada. TicketBiscuit's complete suite of services and solutions empowers clients to sell tickets online through their own websites, via call center, and via the TicketBiscuit web-based box office interface. For more information on TicketBiscuit, please visit http://www.ticketbiscuit.com .
About The Valarium and Cider House: The Valarium and Cider House is a 1500-capacity multi-room venue in Knoxville, Tennessee. Known for its excellent sound quality and the variety of national acts which play there, The Valarium has quickly established itself as one of the top clubs in the world, ranking in Pollstar's Top 100 for the past two years, and consistently as the top Knoxville club venue. To see a list of upcoming shows, please visit http://www.thevalarium.com/.