- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
- Something Rotten! has hit Broadway
- Sam Smith Cancels Japan and Manila Shows
- Schedule Announced for 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, Tickets On Sale this Week
- Anne Hathaway to Perform in Grounded at the Public Theater
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour Dates
TicketBiscuit signs ticketing deal with The Valarium and Cider House
PRESS RELEASE: "The Valarium and Cider House Choose TicketBiscuit as Exclusive Ticketing Partner "
KNOXVILLE, TN (TicketBiscuit) March 8, 2011 – TicketBiscuit announced today that they have entered into a multi-year exclusive ticketing partnership with The Valarium and Cider House, the number one Knoxville music venue in its category, and one of the top 100 worldwide club venues according to Pollstar.
Valarium owner Gary Mitchell said that TicketBiscuit impressed him with their approach and history of innovations that increase ticket sales. "The fact is, these guys have been on the leading edge of ticketing and event marketing for close to a decade. Add that to their phenomenal reputation, and their significant presence in the Southeast music scene, and they emerged as the obvious choice for us."
TicketBiscuit Director of Music Business Development Todd Coder said that bringing The Valarium on board as a client was a huge win for TicketBiscuit. "It's always rewarding to forge partnerships with the best in the business, and The Valarium and Cider House are certainly among the best."
About TicketBiscuit: TicketBiscuit, founded in 2001, provides proprietary software that powers the online ticket sales of over 500 clients in 1500 venues across the United States and Canada. TicketBiscuit's complete suite of services and solutions empowers clients to sell tickets online through their own websites, via call center, and via the TicketBiscuit web-based box office interface. For more information on TicketBiscuit, please visit http://www.ticketbiscuit.com .
About The Valarium and Cider House: The Valarium and Cider House is a 1500-capacity multi-room venue in Knoxville, Tennessee. Known for its excellent sound quality and the variety of national acts which play there, The Valarium has quickly established itself as one of the top clubs in the world, ranking in Pollstar's Top 100 for the past two years, and consistently as the top Knoxville club venue. To see a list of upcoming shows, please visit http://www.thevalarium.com/.