- Growing Number of Fans Buying Tickets to Overseas Events
- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
Worldticketshop honored in the Netherlands for fast rate of growth
PRESS RELEASE: "WORLDTICKETSHOP WINS FD GAZELLEN AWARD - ONE OF THE NETHERLANDS FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES"
Groningen, NET (Worldticketshop) November 13, 2009 – The Groningen, Netherlands-based company Worldticketshop has won the FD Gazellen Award for being the highest achieving company of the three northern Dutch provinces. The award was presented Thursday night, in Theatre de Tamboer in Hoogeveen.
Worldticketshop, a company selling tickets for concerts and events online, won the award because turnover growth over the last three years was 527 percent. In the northern region of the Netherlands, Worldticketshop was the highest achieving company in the mid-size turnover class; nationwide, Worldticketshop came ninth in the overall ranking.
"We are very happy to have won this award, and very proud of what we have achieved as a company. This is a wonderful reward for all of our hard work. I want to dedicate this award to all the employees of Worldticketshop and I hope we will be able to equal this success next year," said CEO Sebastian Monteban.
Sebastian Monteban founded Worldticketshop in 2005. Today, the Groningen-based company employs 41 people and aims for a 100 percent growth in 2010. Worldticketshop distinguishes itself for guaranteed delivery of tickets and if something should go wrong, customers receive a 120 percent refund. Worldticketshop stands out for reliability and transparency.
The FD Gazellen Awards are awarded to companies that demonstrate a turnover growth of at least 20 percent over three consecutive years. To qualify for an FD Gazellen Award, the turnover in the first year must be a minimum of €100,000. The last year should show a positive net result, and at most two previous years may have been loss-making.