- DTI Management Co-Sponsors Ticket Summit 2016
- ALSD Launches Consulting Division
- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
Ticket Summit Plus fall webinar series concludes in November
PRESS RELEASE: "Ticket Summit® Plus Fall Webinar Series Concludes in November
Ticketing Conference Hosts Series of Educational Webinars"
South Windsor, CT— Ticket Summit®, the leading conference and trade show for the live entertainment and ticketing industry, will conclude its Ticket Summit® Plus Fall 2012 educational webinar series with Make it a Bundle!, and Fan Clubs: Behind-the-Scenes. The webinar series is part of Ticket Summit®'s year-round schedule, which also includes its annual conference, to be held July 17-19, 2013 at Bellagio in Las Vegas, NV.
Scheduled for Tuesday, November 6 at 11:00 AM ET, Make it a Bundle! will feature Robert Tuchman, president of Goviva. Tuchman will cover ticket "bundles" and "packages", and how to create a unique entertainment "experience".
The Fall 2012 series will conclude on Wednesday, November 14 at 11:00 AM ET with Fan Clubs: Behind-the-Scenes, led by Sally Rosen, founder and CEO of OFC Official Fan Club. Rosen will discuss the latest developments within fan clubs, and trends for 2013.
The Ticket Summit® Plus Fall 2012 webinar series, sponsored by ATBS, also included Boost Your SEO! with Mike Moran on August 29, and What's up in Sports? with Dr. James T. Reese on September 26. Ticket Summit® Plus will resume with its Spring 2013 webinar series in February.
"We are thrilled with the enthusiasm our audience has shown for our webinar series," said Dr. Molly A. Mérez, Executive Director, Ticket Summit®. "With the educational opportunities presented by the webinars, live entertainment and ticketing professionals will be able to stay up-to-date on industry and business development issues year-round."
Ticket Summit® is the leading ticket conference and trade show for live entertainment professionals, and is ranked among the Top 25 Fast-Growth Shows by EXPO Magazine. This event attracts hundreds of global business leaders, entrepreneurs, and entertainment experts in the ticket community. Past attendees and sponsors include: Billboard, Blue Man Group, Broadway.com, Devils Arena Entertainment, eBay, Facebook, Forbes, Goldman Sachs, Google, Harlem Globetrotters, Live Nation, Madison Square Garden, MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, Paciolan, Broadway's hit show Rock of Ages, StubHub, Ticketmaster, and Yahoo!, among others. Ticket Summit® Plus is a series of educational webinars hosted by industry experts, and is one of Ticket Summit®'s many year-round events. For information, visit www.TicketSummit.org.
Amanda Farrish, Public Relations
Molly A. Mérez, Ph.D., Executive Director