- Ticket Club™ Cuts Out Service Fees on Event Tickets
- Music Midtown Announces 2013 Lineup
- From Jack Johnson To Now To You
- A Comedy Tour Too Big to Be Contained by Four Walls: Funny Or Die Presents The Oddball Comedy & Curiosity Festival
- Drake Sets North American Tour
- The Replacements Reunion: '80s Band To Return To The Stage After 22 Years
- Luke Bryan Tickets Go On Sale to the General Public Friday, June 14th
- Buffett to perform benefit show at Paradise Rock Club in Boston
- My Morning Jacket Plan 'One Big Holiday' Festival
- Dave Matthews Band heading to South Africa
Ticket Summit prepares to host signature ticketing industry conference
PRESS RELEASE: "Ticket Summit® Prepares to Host Signature Ticketing Industry Conference: Live Entertainment Executives and Experts to Gather for Major Networking Event"
South Windsor, CT— Ticket Summit®, the leading conference and trade show for the live entertainment and ticketing industry, today announced its full schedule of panel sessions, roundtables, workshops, networking events, and concurrent trade show for its 2012 summer conference. The three-day event will be held this week, Wednesday, July 11 through Friday, July 13, at Bellagio Hotel, Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
Sessions will be in one of three formats: panel sessions, roundtable discussions, and workshops. These sessions include:
• Workshop: Innovative Technologies—Bryan Apgar (WebsiteAlive), and Mark Hunter (Mobile Ticket App).
• Workshop: Ticket Trading in the Global Market—Chris Willis (Seatwave).
• Panel: State of the Box Office—Ken Davenport (Davenport Theatrical), John Mann (FromThisSeat.com), Scot Richardson (TicketMob), Sally Rosen (OFC Official Fan Club), and Mark San Filippo (Geffen Playhouse).
• Workshop: Hang out with Google!—Mike Lorenc (Google).
• Panel: Legal Round-up—Dustin Brighton (eBay), Stephen Happel (Arizona State University), and Dan Pullium (TicketNetwork®)
The conference will also include two Keynote sessions. The first Keynote session will be held Thursday, July 12 at 1:00 PM featuring Catherine Cortez Masto, Attorney General of Nevada; the second Keynote session, to be held Friday, July 13 at 1:00 PM, will feature Thom Singer, networking expert and sales trainer.
The concurrent trade show will feature over 30 exhibitors, including ATBS, Epic Inventory Management, FromThisSeat.com, Seatwave, Settlement Recovery Group, Ticket Evolution, TicketCity, TicketUtils, United States Postal Service, V Theater, and others. Sponsors include Absinthe, Bali Hai Golf Club, BASE Entertainment, CSI: The Experience, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, PEEPSHOW, Phantom, Square, Ticket Platform, ticketdomainsforsale.com, V Theater, Venues Today, and more.
The Ticket Summit® After Dark schedule features numerous networking events, beginning with the signature Networking Cocktail Party on Wednesday, July 11 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Other networking events include a poker tournament on Thursday, July 12 at 9:00 PM, and a Closing Gala at The Bank on Friday, July 13 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
“The sessions and networking events at Ticket Summit® will give attendees the resources they need to achieve their business goals,” said Dr. Molly A. Mérez, Executive Director, Ticket Summit®. “The conference will be the networking event of the summer for live entertainment professionals.”
Ticket Summit® is the leading ticket conference and trade show for live entertainment professionals, and is ranked among the Top 25 Fast-Growth Shows by EXPO Magazine. This event attracts hundreds of global business leaders, entrepreneurs, and entertainment experts in the ticket community. Past attendees and sponsors include: Billboard, Blue Man Group, Broadway.com, Devils Arena Entertainment, eBay, Facebook, Forbes, Goldman Sachs, Google, Harlem Globetrotters, Live Nation, Madison Square Garden, MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, Paciolan, Broadway’s hit show “Rock of Ages”, StubHub, Ticketmaster, and Yahoo!, among others. The upcoming Ticket Summit® conference and trade show will be held July 11-13, 2012 at Bellagio Resort Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. For information, visit www.TicketSummit.org.
Amanda Farrish, Public Relations
Molly A. Mérez, Ph.D., Executive Director