- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
- Sting Announces He'll Star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
Live Nation reportedly lays off about 100 employees
In a continuation of its plan to streamline operations and cut costs, Live Nation Entertainment reportedly laid off about 100 employees last week. According to Billboard, the layoffs came mostly from back-office positions, such as accounting, and are not related to the recent merger with Ticketmaster. Live Nation also plans to promote fewer than the 20,000 concerts it did in 2009, which may help to spare some marketing and talent buyer positions.