- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
- Behind The Veil of All-In-Pricing
- Usher Will Take ‘The UR Experience’ on Tour Across North America
- Another Traffic Fiasco Keeps Fans from Concert
- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
Violent end to scalper/customer dispute over Dolphins tickets
A ticket scalper allegedly stabbed a customer outside of Landshark Stadium in Miami Monday night during an argument over tickets to the game between the Dolphins and the New York Jets. Details of the attack remain unclear, but according to The Miami Herald, the unnamed customer was treated at an area hospital for stab wounds to his chest and the back of his head, but the injuries were not life-threatening. The two parties were allegedly arguing over the price of the tickets when the confrontation turned physical.