- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
- Financing Options for Ticket Brokers
- Contender.com Launches “Fee-Free” Ticket Marketplace
- Why did God invent ticket brokers?
- Garth Brooks Teams Up with World’s Biggest Scalper – To Stop Ticket Scalping
- Who’s Really Scalping Ticket Buyers
- Kacey Musgraves to Tour this Fall
- Jason Derulo Announces First U.S. Headlining Tour
- O.A.R. Announces Fall Tour
Violent end to scalper/customer dispute over Dolphins tickets
A ticket scalper allegedly stabbed a customer outside of Landshark Stadium in Miami Monday night during an argument over tickets to the game between the Dolphins and the New York Jets. Details of the attack remain unclear, but according to The Miami Herald, the unnamed customer was treated at an area hospital for stab wounds to his chest and the back of his head, but the injuries were not life-threatening. The two parties were allegedly arguing over the price of the tickets when the confrontation turned physical.