- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
Violent end to scalper/customer dispute over Dolphins tickets
A ticket scalper allegedly stabbed a customer outside of Landshark Stadium in Miami Monday night during an argument over tickets to the game between the Dolphins and the New York Jets. Details of the attack remain unclear, but according to The Miami Herald, the unnamed customer was treated at an area hospital for stab wounds to his chest and the back of his head, but the injuries were not life-threatening. The two parties were allegedly arguing over the price of the tickets when the confrontation turned physical.