- Don Vaccaro, TicketNetwork CEO signals warning that tickets prices may drop in half by Saturday
- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
Violent end to scalper/customer dispute over Dolphins tickets
A ticket scalper allegedly stabbed a customer outside of Landshark Stadium in Miami Monday night during an argument over tickets to the game between the Dolphins and the New York Jets. Details of the attack remain unclear, but according to The Miami Herald, the unnamed customer was treated at an area hospital for stab wounds to his chest and the back of his head, but the injuries were not life-threatening. The two parties were allegedly arguing over the price of the tickets when the confrontation turned physical.