SAM PARKER’S smile was so big, he looked as if he’d just won the lottery. Which he had: to “Hamilton,” the hottest show on Broadway.
Mr. Parker, a young actor who said he wouldn’t be able to afford a regularly priced ticket, lucked out at a recent lottery drawing for 21 front-row seats ($10) and eight standing-room spots ($40) to “Hamilton,” a hip-hop musical about the founding fathers and one of the most elusive tickets. He was among some 350 people who entered the lottery, held under the marquee at the Richard Rodgers Theater.
In snagging a $10 ticket to see the show, he is one of the fortunate audience members who realize that cheap seats remain possible to findClick Here to Read More
By ERIK PIEPENBURG, New York Times
- International Champions FC Barcelona vs real Madrid moves into a top spot while Tool and Paul Simon make appearances
- Hollywood Bowl Makes an Appearance in the Rankings
- TicketNews Top Events and Venues March 9, 2017
- TicketNews Top Events and Venue March 1, 2017
- DTI Management Hires Rey del Valle as CFO
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously