- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour and New Album
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Highlights Final Day of Ticket Summit®
- Successful Day Two at Ticket Summit® in Las Vegas
- Ticket Summit® Kicks Off First Day of Conference in Las Vegas with a Welcome from Former Mayor Oscar B. Goodman
- Ticket Summit: Record Attendance Expected!
- Ticket Summit® to Hold a Trade Show at this Year’s Conference
- StubHub Announces Lower Rates for Ticket Sellers and Higher Prices for Fans
- Ticket Summit® to Premiere Exciting Panels on Ins and Outs of the Entertainment Industry
- Former Mayor of Las Vegas, Oscar B. Goodman, to kick off Ticket Summit® 2014
- eBay’s StubHub Experiences Setback With Recent Layoffs and Decreasing Sales
Blondie, X Announce Fall 2013 US Tour
Summary by TicketNews Staff
Following a summer U.K. and European tour, Blondie will head back out on this road with X this fall for appearances across the United States. The 'No Principals' tour will kick off in Hampton Beach, NH (September 5th), and make stops in eighteen different cities before coming to an end in New York, NY (October 4th). As an added bonus, fans will receive five exclusive, not yet released tracks from the band with each ticket purchase for the tour. Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, June 21st.
Read the full article and see a complete list of tour dates here.