- DTI Management Co-Sponsors Ticket Summit 2016
- ALSD Launches Consulting Division
- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
Blondie, X Announce Fall 2013 US Tour
Summary by TicketNews Staff
Following a summer U.K. and European tour, Blondie will head back out on this road with X this fall for appearances across the United States. The 'No Principals' tour will kick off in Hampton Beach, NH (September 5th), and make stops in eighteen different cities before coming to an end in New York, NY (October 4th). As an added bonus, fans will receive five exclusive, not yet released tracks from the band with each ticket purchase for the tour. Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, June 21st.
Read the full article and see a complete list of tour dates here.