- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
- New York Times - Cheap Broadway Tickets CAN Be Found
- Rolling Stone Gets the Story Wrong Again: Adele IS Scalping Her Own Tickets
Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill at CMA fest
Alan Jackson, Dwight Yoakam, Faith Hill, Carrie Underwood, Randy Travis, Trace Adkins, Kenny Rogers, Montgomery Genrtry and Billy Ray Cyrus are some of the country musicians scheduled to perform at Nightly Concerts on the Vault Concert Stages at LP Field in downtown Nashville, TN during the 2008 CMA Music Festival from June 5-8. Additional artists will be announced soon; surprise guests have also become a hallmark of the festival
Tickets go on sale this weekend for the individual shows of the 37th annual festival and cost $40 for reserved seats on the lower and club levels and $30 for general admission (plus applicable handling fees) in the upper deck of LP Field. Traditionally limited to attendees with four-day ticket packages, individual daily tickets will be available for the first time to the truTV Fan Fair Hall in the Nashville Convention Center on June 7-8. Tickets cost $20 per day, plus applicable handling fees.
Individual tickets to the Nightly Concerts on the Vault Concert Stages at LP Field do not include admission to the Greased Lightning Daytime Stages at Riverfront Park or the truTV Fan Fair Hall in the Nashville Convention Center. However, all of these activities are included in the Festival's four-day ticket.
"The single night concert ticket option has been extremely popular with our local fans as well as those who are unable to attend all four days," said Tammy Genovese, CMA chief executive officer, in a statement. "An outstanding night of music for an unbelievably low price is the perfect way to spend a summer evening with friends and family in Nashville."
The Nightly Concert on the Vault Concert Stages lineup (in alphabetical order per night):
Thursday, June 5
Friday, June 6
Saturday, June 7
Little Big Town
Sunday, June 8
Billy Ray Cyrus