- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
- New York Times - Cheap Broadway Tickets CAN Be Found
- Rolling Stone Gets the Story Wrong Again: Adele IS Scalping Her Own Tickets
Clay Aiken Adds Dates to Magical Holiday Tour 2007
Clay Aiken has proven he's a popular concert artist and with the summer tour opener just 10 days away, November and December dates for the Magical Holiday Tour 2007 are already surfacing on orchestra websites.
The latest additions are Dec. 19-20 concerts in Minneapolis: Clay Aiken Christmas with the Minnesota Orchestra. This information is from the symphony's website:
As the first runner-up to FOX TV’s second American Idol, Clay Aiken wowed television audiences in 2003 with his sweet Southern charm and glorious voice. His debut album went to No. 1 on Billboard’s “Top 200” during its first week of release and went on to triple platinum status. . .
His first holiday recording, "Merry Christmas with Love," debuted at no. 1 on Billboard’s “Top Holiday Albums” chart. Now, joined by the Minnesota Orchestra, you’ll hear Christmas favorites like “Winter Wonderland,” “Sleigh Ride” and “The Christmas Song.”
Advance ordering for these concerts is available for 2007-08 season subscribers beginning June 25. Tickets go on sale to the general public August 13.
The Magical Holiday Tour list currently includes these dates:
Nov. 26 Wichita, KS -- Central Christian Church
Nov. 30 Kalamazoo, MI -- James W. Miller Auditorium
Dec. 4 Wilkes-Barre, PA -- The F.M. Kirby Center
Dec. 7 Albany, NY -- The Palace Theater
Dec. 19 Minneapolis, MN -- Orchestra Hall
Dec. 20 Minneapolis, MN -- Orchestra Hall
In December 2006, Aiken mounted his third Christmas tour, comprising performances in eighteen Midwest and East Coast cities. Aiken was supported by local orchestras, which also opened the concerts with a program of seasonal music. Banter between songs, always a feature on Aiken tours, increased on this tour to the point that approximately 40 minutes of the hour and a half long set was comedy and conversation from Aiken.
A 20 date tour across the US is planned for the summer of 2007. Unofficially named the "Soft Rock and a Hard Place Tour," on this tour Aiken will perform with local symphonies, back-up singers, and a band, beginning in Frisco, Texas on July 4 and ending in Orlando, Florida on August 19. A fourth Christmas tour later in 2007 is also planned.
Browse Clay Aiken Tickets at www.ticketliquidator.com