- Stubhub Announces Customer Accounts Hacked, Long-term Fraud Investigation
- Billy Joel to Receive Gershwin Prize Amidst New York City Concert Series
- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour and New Album
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Highlights Final Day of Ticket Summit®
- Successful Day Two at Ticket Summit® in Las Vegas
- Ticket Summit® Kicks Off First Day of Conference in Las Vegas with a Welcome from Former Mayor Oscar B. Goodman
- Ticket Summit: Record Attendance Expected!
- Ticket Summit® to Hold a Trade Show at this Year’s Conference
- StubHub Announces Lower Rates for Ticket Sellers and Higher Prices for Fans
- Ticket Summit® to Premiere Exciting Panels on Ins and Outs of the Entertainment Industry
Clay Aiken Adds Dates to Magical Holiday Tour 2007
Clay Aiken has proven he's a popular concert artist and with the summer tour opener just 10 days away, November and December dates for the Magical Holiday Tour 2007 are already surfacing on orchestra websites.
The latest additions are Dec. 19-20 concerts in Minneapolis: Clay Aiken Christmas with the Minnesota Orchestra. This information is from the symphony's website:
As the first runner-up to FOX TV’s second American Idol, Clay Aiken wowed television audiences in 2003 with his sweet Southern charm and glorious voice. His debut album went to No. 1 on Billboard’s “Top 200” during its first week of release and went on to triple platinum status. . .
His first holiday recording, "Merry Christmas with Love," debuted at no. 1 on Billboard’s “Top Holiday Albums” chart. Now, joined by the Minnesota Orchestra, you’ll hear Christmas favorites like “Winter Wonderland,” “Sleigh Ride” and “The Christmas Song.”
Advance ordering for these concerts is available for 2007-08 season subscribers beginning June 25. Tickets go on sale to the general public August 13.
The Magical Holiday Tour list currently includes these dates:
Nov. 26 Wichita, KS -- Central Christian Church
Nov. 30 Kalamazoo, MI -- James W. Miller Auditorium
Dec. 4 Wilkes-Barre, PA -- The F.M. Kirby Center
Dec. 7 Albany, NY -- The Palace Theater
Dec. 19 Minneapolis, MN -- Orchestra Hall
Dec. 20 Minneapolis, MN -- Orchestra Hall
In December 2006, Aiken mounted his third Christmas tour, comprising performances in eighteen Midwest and East Coast cities. Aiken was supported by local orchestras, which also opened the concerts with a program of seasonal music. Banter between songs, always a feature on Aiken tours, increased on this tour to the point that approximately 40 minutes of the hour and a half long set was comedy and conversation from Aiken.
A 20 date tour across the US is planned for the summer of 2007. Unofficially named the "Soft Rock and a Hard Place Tour," on this tour Aiken will perform with local symphonies, back-up singers, and a band, beginning in Frisco, Texas on July 4 and ending in Orlando, Florida on August 19. A fourth Christmas tour later in 2007 is also planned.
Browse Clay Aiken Tickets at www.ticketliquidator.com