- ALSD Launches Consulting Division
- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
- New York Times - Cheap Broadway Tickets CAN Be Found
Coachella 2013: Blur, Phoenix, Red Hot Chili Peppers to headline
After much anticipation, the lineup has been released for one of the country's largest music festivals. The eclectic Coachella, which takes place at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, expanded their format last year to two back-to-back weekends. That will continue this year during the weekends of April 12-14 and 19-21. The next wave of three-day passes will be available this Tuesday at 10 a.m. PST. See the full list of performers and read the full article here.