- Journey, Steve Miller Band map out North American summer run together
- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
- ALL THE WAY, Starring BREAKING BAD's Bryan Cranston, to Open at Neil Simon Theatre on 3/6; Previews Begin 2/10
- One Direction Where We Are 2014 North American Tour Dates—See Where They'll Perform in Concert!
- Florida Georgia Line Looks to Stay on Top in 2014: 'It's Going to Be a Big Year'
Coachella 2013: Blur, Phoenix, Red Hot Chili Peppers to headline
After much anticipation, the lineup has been released for one of the country's largest music festivals. The eclectic Coachella, which takes place at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, expanded their format last year to two back-to-back weekends. That will continue this year during the weekends of April 12-14 and 19-21. The next wave of three-day passes will be available this Tuesday at 10 a.m. PST. See the full list of performers and read the full article here.