- A CHRISTMAS STORY Opens at Madison Square Garden Tonight!
- St. Vincent Announces 2014 Tour, New Album
- Kings of Leon Confirm Second Leg of 'Mechanical Bull' Tour
- Dolly Parton Announces 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
- Journey, Steve Miller Band map out North American summer run together
- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
Dierks Bentley plans eighth annual Miles & Music For Kids benefit
Summary by Hallie Kay, TicketNews Staff
Country star Dierks Bentley has announced his eight annual Miles & Music For Kids will happen on November 3rd. It will take place in Nashville, Tennessee and all proceeds will go towards the Monroe Careel Jr. Children's Hospital. Other artists such as Jake Owen and Easton Corbin will be joining as well.
Dierks is currently on tour with Miranda Lambert. Their next show is September 6th in Maryland Heights, Missouri. Dierks will perform with Miranda up until October 12th. On October 19th, Dierks will be joined with Luke Bryan and Cole Swindell in Nashville, Tennessee. Tickets are on sale now.
Read the full article and see the complete list of tour dates here.