- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
- Sting Announces He'll Star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
Dierks Bentley plans eighth annual Miles & Music For Kids benefit
Summary by Hallie Kay, TicketNews Staff
Country star Dierks Bentley has announced his eight annual Miles & Music For Kids will happen on November 3rd. It will take place in Nashville, Tennessee and all proceeds will go towards the Monroe Careel Jr. Children's Hospital. Other artists such as Jake Owen and Easton Corbin will be joining as well.
Dierks is currently on tour with Miranda Lambert. Their next show is September 6th in Maryland Heights, Missouri. Dierks will perform with Miranda up until October 12th. On October 19th, Dierks will be joined with Luke Bryan and Cole Swindell in Nashville, Tennessee. Tickets are on sale now.
Read the full article and see the complete list of tour dates here.