- Another Traffic Fiasco Keeps Fans from Concert
- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
- Financing Options for Ticket Brokers
- Contender.com Launches “Fee-Free” Ticket Marketplace
- Why did God invent ticket brokers?
- Garth Brooks Teams Up with World’s Biggest Scalper – To Stop Ticket Scalping
- Who’s Really Scalping Ticket Buyers
- Kacey Musgraves to Tour this Fall
- Jason Derulo Announces First U.S. Headlining Tour
Dierks Bentley plans eighth annual Miles & Music For Kids benefit
Summary by Hallie Kay, TicketNews Staff
Country star Dierks Bentley has announced his eight annual Miles & Music For Kids will happen on November 3rd. It will take place in Nashville, Tennessee and all proceeds will go towards the Monroe Careel Jr. Children's Hospital. Other artists such as Jake Owen and Easton Corbin will be joining as well.
Dierks is currently on tour with Miranda Lambert. Their next show is September 6th in Maryland Heights, Missouri. Dierks will perform with Miranda up until October 12th. On October 19th, Dierks will be joined with Luke Bryan and Cole Swindell in Nashville, Tennessee. Tickets are on sale now.
Read the full article and see the complete list of tour dates here.