- 5 Seconds of Summer Release No. 1 Album, Announce 2015 Tour
- What is a POS?
- Death from Above 1979 Announce Fall World Tour
- Hours Long Traffic Jam Prevents Customers from Attending Concert
- Event Venues Partner with Groupon to Sell Tickets to Live Events
- International Arrests Made in $1.6M StubHub Fraud Case
- Stubhub Announces Customer Accounts Hacked, Long-term Fraud Investigation
- Billy Joel to Receive Gershwin Prize Amidst New York City Concert Series
- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour and New Album
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Highlights Final Day of Ticket Summit®
Dierks Bentley plans eighth annual Miles & Music For Kids benefit
Summary by Hallie Kay, TicketNews Staff
Country star Dierks Bentley has announced his eight annual Miles & Music For Kids will happen on November 3rd. It will take place in Nashville, Tennessee and all proceeds will go towards the Monroe Careel Jr. Children's Hospital. Other artists such as Jake Owen and Easton Corbin will be joining as well.
Dierks is currently on tour with Miranda Lambert. Their next show is September 6th in Maryland Heights, Missouri. Dierks will perform with Miranda up until October 12th. On October 19th, Dierks will be joined with Luke Bryan and Cole Swindell in Nashville, Tennessee. Tickets are on sale now.
Read the full article and see the complete list of tour dates here.