- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
Dierks Bentley plans eighth annual Miles & Music For Kids benefit
Summary by Hallie Kay, TicketNews Staff
Country star Dierks Bentley has announced his eight annual Miles & Music For Kids will happen on November 3rd. It will take place in Nashville, Tennessee and all proceeds will go towards the Monroe Careel Jr. Children's Hospital. Other artists such as Jake Owen and Easton Corbin will be joining as well.
Dierks is currently on tour with Miranda Lambert. Their next show is September 6th in Maryland Heights, Missouri. Dierks will perform with Miranda up until October 12th. On October 19th, Dierks will be joined with Luke Bryan and Cole Swindell in Nashville, Tennessee. Tickets are on sale now.
Read the full article and see the complete list of tour dates here.