- Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Starring Neil Patrick Harris, Opens on Broadway April 22
- You'll Have the Time of Your Life! Dirty Dancing National Tour Will Launch in Washington, D.C.
- Kings of Leon Announce U.S. Summer/Fall Tour
- Paul McCartney announces six new shows on U.S. leg of 'Out There!' Tour
- Coldplay Announce Tour
- Zac Brown Shuffles Band Lineup, Announces Summer Tour
- Ed Sheeran Announces Solo Arena Tour
- STEELY DAN ANNOUNCES 47 CITY ‘JAMALOT EVER AFTER’ TOUR
- 'Secret' is out: Austin Mahone Announces Album, Tour
- Aerosmith Returns to Whiskey a Go Go, Announces Summer Tour With Slash
Elton John, Leon Russell tour gains momentum, adds more 'Union' concerts
As previously announced, The Union Tour launches on October 19, the album's official release date, with a concert at Beacon Theatre in New York, NY. But with the recent addition of four more concert dates, the stateside run now extends through a November 21 event at the Lakeland Center in Lakeland, FL.
The other latest dates on John and Russell's coollaborative calendar are November 12 at the BOK Center in Tulsa, OK; November 13 at the Convention Center Arena in Fort Worth, TX; and November 20 at The Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, FL.
Public ticket sales have already started for this newest batch of tour stops. Both Florida performances have ticket prices set in the $45 to $135 range, while the Tulsa and Fort Worth shows are marked in the $39 to $139 bracket, according to Ticketmaster.com and venue listings.
In addition to their eight regular performance dates, John and Russell will also appear at Burnett's three "Speaking Clock Revue" shows, starring artists who have worked with the famed producer.
Burnett's events are lined up for October 16 at the Wang Center in Boston, MA; October 20 at the Beacon Theatre in New York, NY; and October 24 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA, which serves double-duty as Neil Young's annual Bridge School Benefit show.
The Union Tour will also grace at least one stage on the other side of the Atlantic. The veteran pianists are scheduled to headline the first night of BBC Radio 2's annual music festival Electric Proms, booked for October 28 at The Roundhouse in London, England.
Elton John & Leon Russell - The Union Tour itinerary:
(Dates are subject to change.)
|October 19||New York, NY||Beacon Theatre|
|October 28||London, ENG||The Roundhouse *|
|November 3||Hollywood, CA||Hollywood Palladium|
|November 5||Ontario, CA||Citizens Business Bank Arena|
|November 6||Phoenix, AZ||U.S. Airways Center|
|November 12||Tulsa, OK||BOK Center|
|November 13||Fort Worth, TX||Fort Worth Convention Center Arena|
|November 20||Daytona Beach, FL||The Ocean Center|
|November 21||Lakeland, FL||The Lakeland Center|
* BBC Radio 2's Electric Proms
Elton John & Leon Russell - "T Bone Burnett's Speaking Clock Revue" itinerary:
(Dates are subject to change.)
|October 16||Boston, MA||Wang Center|
|October 20||New York, NY||Beacon Theatre|
|October 24||Mountain View, CA||Shoreline Amphitheatre *|
* Bridge School Benefit show