- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
- New York Times - Cheap Broadway Tickets CAN Be Found
- Rolling Stone Gets the Story Wrong Again: Adele IS Scalping Her Own Tickets
Former StubHub exec Shawn Kernes joins BuzzMob as CTO
BuzzMob, a fan engagement platform for mobile devices, has named former StubHub executive Shawn Kernes as their new Chief Technology Officer. BuzzMob is a location-based app that allows fans to connect and engage in real-time with venues and brands. The company plans to utilize Kernes's unique experience and knowledge to drive BuzzMob's partnerships with live sports events, concerts, brands, and venues. Read the full article here.