- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
Former StubHub exec Shawn Kernes joins BuzzMob as CTO
BuzzMob, a fan engagement platform for mobile devices, has named former StubHub executive Shawn Kernes as their new Chief Technology Officer. BuzzMob is a location-based app that allows fans to connect and engage in real-time with venues and brands. The company plans to utilize Kernes's unique experience and knowledge to drive BuzzMob's partnerships with live sports events, concerts, brands, and venues. Read the full article here.