- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
- Something Rotten! has hit Broadway
- Sam Smith Cancels Japan and Manila Shows
- Schedule Announced for 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, Tickets On Sale this Week
- Anne Hathaway to Perform in Grounded at the Public Theater
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour Dates
- Mayweather and Pacquiao Megafight
Former StubHub exec Shawn Kernes joins BuzzMob as CTO
BuzzMob, a fan engagement platform for mobile devices, has named former StubHub executive Shawn Kernes as their new Chief Technology Officer. BuzzMob is a location-based app that allows fans to connect and engage in real-time with venues and brands. The company plans to utilize Kernes's unique experience and knowledge to drive BuzzMob's partnerships with live sports events, concerts, brands, and venues. Read the full article here.