- Brand New announce fall 2013 headlining tour dates
- Drake's expanded OVO Fest will feature Frank Ocean and James Blake
- Peter Frampton to Embark on Guitar Circus Tour with B.B. King, Robert Cray, Kenny Wayne Sheperd and More
- Riot Fest Unveils Two New Cities; Partners With Absolutevoices for VIP Contest
- Guest Commentary: Do Profits Drive the Secondary Market?
- Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals Announce "Technicians of Distortion" North American Tour
- Coachella 2014 Dates Announced
- Backstreet Boys Announce End of Summer 2013 North American Tour Dates
- Introducing The ‘Interlocken Music Festival’
- ScoreBig.com Becomes the Exclusive Marketing Partner for Live Event Ticketing for United MileagePlus®
Former StubHub exec Shawn Kernes joins BuzzMob as CTO
BuzzMob, a fan engagement platform for mobile devices, has named former StubHub executive Shawn Kernes as their new Chief Technology Officer. BuzzMob is a location-based app that allows fans to connect and engage in real-time with venues and brands. The company plans to utilize Kernes's unique experience and knowledge to drive BuzzMob's partnerships with live sports events, concerts, brands, and venues. Read the full article here.