- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
- Fleetwood Mac Add Dates to North American Tour
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Announce a New Year’s Eve Show in Las Vegas
- TicketNetwork Hosts Shark Tank's Daymond John
- Cat Stevens Blames Ticket Resellers for New York Concert Cancellation
- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
Former StubHub exec Shawn Kernes joins BuzzMob as CTO
BuzzMob, a fan engagement platform for mobile devices, has named former StubHub executive Shawn Kernes as their new Chief Technology Officer. BuzzMob is a location-based app that allows fans to connect and engage in real-time with venues and brands. The company plans to utilize Kernes's unique experience and knowledge to drive BuzzMob's partnerships with live sports events, concerts, brands, and venues. Read the full article here.