- DTI Management Co-Sponsors Ticket Summit 2016
- ALSD Launches Consulting Division
- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
HANDS ON A HARDBODY Composer Trey Anastasio Talks Broadway Debut on CBS SUNDAY MORNING
Summary by Brian Dei Dolori, TicketNews:
Trey Anastasio can now add "musical composer for a Broadway musical" to his already stellar resume. Anastasio has fronted one rock's most successful touring acts in Phish since the early 1980's, led a successful solo project on national tours (the Trey Anastasio Band), and even performed his compositions with nationally-acclaimed orchestras. This time, Anastasio co-wrote songs for Hands on a Hardbody, which is based on the true story of ten Texans who test their endurance for a shot to win a new truck.
Read the full article and interview with Anastasio here.