- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
HANDS ON A HARDBODY Composer Trey Anastasio Talks Broadway Debut on CBS SUNDAY MORNING
Summary by Brian Dei Dolori, TicketNews:
Trey Anastasio can now add "musical composer for a Broadway musical" to his already stellar resume. Anastasio has fronted one rock's most successful touring acts in Phish since the early 1980's, led a successful solo project on national tours (the Trey Anastasio Band), and even performed his compositions with nationally-acclaimed orchestras. This time, Anastasio co-wrote songs for Hands on a Hardbody, which is based on the true story of ten Texans who test their endurance for a shot to win a new truck.
Read the full article and interview with Anastasio here.