- Queen + Adam Lambert Announce Summer Tour
- Forecastle Music Festival: Outkast, Jack White, Beck Headlining
- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars Announce Carnivores Tour
- Rod Stewart and Santana collaborate for "The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs"
- Ramin Karimloo Will Not Perform Thursday Evenings in Broadway's LES MISERABLES, Begin. 4/3
- Rick Springfield Announces Tour With Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo
- Aladdin Is Returning To Broadway
- Blake Shelton to get "Ten Times Crazier" this summer
- Tori Amos maps international outing behind "Unrepentant Geraldines"
- Drake Announces OVO Festival Co-Headliner
High Spirits, Higher Heels ‘Kinky Boots,’ the Harvey Fierstein-Cyndi Lauper Musical
Summary by Dayna Stein, TicketNews:
There's a new musical that premiered on Broadway this past week. "Kinky Boots", draws inspiration from the 2005 movie of the same name. Directed by Jerry Mitchell, the musical premiered this past Thursday and will continue to run at the Al Hirschfeld Theater in New York. The main character of the play, Charlie Price, inherits an unsuccessful shoe factory when his father passes away. To make the factory a success once again, Charlie markets the business to a previously untapped market-- drag queens. The show has a running time of 2 hours and 20 minutes, at the Al Hirschfeld Theater, 302 West 45th Street, Clinton.
a. Read the full article here.