- DTI Management Co-Sponsors Ticket Summit 2016
- ALSD Launches Consulting Division
- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
High Spirits, Higher Heels ‘Kinky Boots,’ the Harvey Fierstein-Cyndi Lauper Musical
Summary by Dayna Stein, TicketNews:
There's a new musical that premiered on Broadway this past week. "Kinky Boots", draws inspiration from the 2005 movie of the same name. Directed by Jerry Mitchell, the musical premiered this past Thursday and will continue to run at the Al Hirschfeld Theater in New York. The main character of the play, Charlie Price, inherits an unsuccessful shoe factory when his father passes away. To make the factory a success once again, Charlie markets the business to a previously untapped market-- drag queens. The show has a running time of 2 hours and 20 minutes, at the Al Hirschfeld Theater, 302 West 45th Street, Clinton.
a. Read the full article here.