- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
High Spirits, Higher Heels ‘Kinky Boots,’ the Harvey Fierstein-Cyndi Lauper Musical
Summary by Dayna Stein, TicketNews:
There's a new musical that premiered on Broadway this past week. "Kinky Boots", draws inspiration from the 2005 movie of the same name. Directed by Jerry Mitchell, the musical premiered this past Thursday and will continue to run at the Al Hirschfeld Theater in New York. The main character of the play, Charlie Price, inherits an unsuccessful shoe factory when his father passes away. To make the factory a success once again, Charlie markets the business to a previously untapped market-- drag queens. The show has a running time of 2 hours and 20 minutes, at the Al Hirschfeld Theater, 302 West 45th Street, Clinton.
a. Read the full article here.