- Coldplay Announce Tour
- Zac Brown Shuffles Band Lineup, Announces Summer Tour
- Ed Sheeran Announces Solo Arena Tour
- STEELY DAN ANNOUNCES 47 CITY ‘JAMALOT EVER AFTER’ TOUR
- 'Secret' is out: Austin Mahone Announces Album, Tour
- Aerosmith Returns to Whiskey a Go Go, Announces Summer Tour With Slash
- Robyn Announces Summer Tour Dates with Röyksopp
- Justin Timberlake's 20/20 World Tour to Return to North America
- Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Nas & More To Perform at Summer Jam 2014
- The Dude Abides: Jeff Bridges to Headline Lebowski Fest
High Spirits, Higher Heels ‘Kinky Boots,’ the Harvey Fierstein-Cyndi Lauper Musical
Summary by Dayna Stein, TicketNews:
There's a new musical that premiered on Broadway this past week. "Kinky Boots", draws inspiration from the 2005 movie of the same name. Directed by Jerry Mitchell, the musical premiered this past Thursday and will continue to run at the Al Hirschfeld Theater in New York. The main character of the play, Charlie Price, inherits an unsuccessful shoe factory when his father passes away. To make the factory a success once again, Charlie markets the business to a previously untapped market-- drag queens. The show has a running time of 2 hours and 20 minutes, at the Al Hirschfeld Theater, 302 West 45th Street, Clinton.
a. Read the full article here.