- DTI Management Co-Sponsors Ticket Summit 2016
- ALSD Launches Consulting Division
- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
Jimmy Buffett set to breeze into Detroit in July
Summary by Brian Dei Dolori, TicketNews Staff:
Last summer, Buffett performed to a sold-out crowd of rowdy Parrot Heads at Detroit's Comerica Park. Buffett is set to return on July 20 with his Coral Reefer Band and opening act Jackson Browne. Tickets are on sale March 23 at 10am.
Read the full article here.