- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
- Financing Options for Ticket Brokers
- Contender.com Launches “Fee-Free” Ticket Marketplace
- Why did God invent ticket brokers?
- Garth Brooks Teams Up with World’s Biggest Scalper – To Stop Ticket Scalping
- Who’s Really Scalping Ticket Buyers
- Kacey Musgraves to Tour this Fall
- Jason Derulo Announces First U.S. Headlining Tour
- O.A.R. Announces Fall Tour
Jimmy Buffett set to breeze into Detroit in July
Summary by Brian Dei Dolori, TicketNews Staff:
Last summer, Buffett performed to a sold-out crowd of rowdy Parrot Heads at Detroit's Comerica Park. Buffett is set to return on July 20 with his Coral Reefer Band and opening act Jackson Browne. Tickets are on sale March 23 at 10am.
Read the full article here.