- Sting Announces He'll Star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
- Foo Fighters Plan 2015 North American Tour
- Los Latin Grammys 2014, la Premiación Del Año a la Música Latina
- The 2014 Latin Grammys, the Annual Awards of Latin Music
- StubHub CEO Chris Tsakalakis Resigns
- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
- Fleetwood Mac Add Dates to North American Tour
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Announce a New Year’s Eve Show in Las Vegas
- TicketNetwork Hosts Shark Tank's Daymond John
- Cat Stevens Blames Ticket Resellers for New York Concert Cancellation
Jimmy Buffett set to breeze into Detroit in July
Summary by Brian Dei Dolori, TicketNews Staff:
Last summer, Buffett performed to a sold-out crowd of rowdy Parrot Heads at Detroit's Comerica Park. Buffett is set to return on July 20 with his Coral Reefer Band and opening act Jackson Browne. Tickets are on sale March 23 at 10am.
Read the full article here.