- Death from Above 1979 Announce Fall World Tour
- Hours Long Traffic Jam Prevents Customers from Attending Concert
- Event Venues Partner with Groupon to Sell Tickets to Live Events
- International Arrests Made in $1.6M StubHub Fraud Case
- Stubhub Announces Customer Accounts Hacked, Long-term Fraud Investigation
- Billy Joel to Receive Gershwin Prize Amidst New York City Concert Series
- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour and New Album
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Highlights Final Day of Ticket Summit®
- Successful Day Two at Ticket Summit® in Las Vegas
- Ticket Summit® Kicks Off First Day of Conference in Las Vegas with a Welcome from Former Mayor Oscar B. Goodman
Jimmy Buffett set to breeze into Detroit in July
Summary by Brian Dei Dolori, TicketNews Staff:
Last summer, Buffett performed to a sold-out crowd of rowdy Parrot Heads at Detroit's Comerica Park. Buffett is set to return on July 20 with his Coral Reefer Band and opening act Jackson Browne. Tickets are on sale March 23 at 10am.
Read the full article here.