- Another Traffic Fiasco Keeps Fans from Concert
- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
- Financing Options for Ticket Brokers
- Contender.com Launches “Fee-Free” Ticket Marketplace
- Why did God invent ticket brokers?
- Garth Brooks Teams Up with World’s Biggest Scalper – To Stop Ticket Scalping
- Who’s Really Scalping Ticket Buyers
- Kacey Musgraves to Tour this Fall
- Jason Derulo Announces First U.S. Headlining Tour
Lil Wayne tour cancels Rochester, NY, show for a third time
The old saying, "Third time's a charm," apparently does not apply to rap artist Lil Wayne, who canceled his January 21 concert at the Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, NY, for a third time. The concert was a make up for two previously canceled appearances.
Neither the promoter, RMF Productions, nor the venue were given an explanation for the last minute cancellation. Ticket refunds for the canceled show are available at the point of purchase.
A new Rochester date is now being rescheduled for the third leg of Wayne's I Am Music Tour, which begins in about three weeks and continues through March.
"Now that Wayne’s doing these bigger shows, he wants to make sure that all of his fans are getting the same experience," manager Cortez Bryant told AllHipHop.com. "It would have been too difficult to travel with the entire band, then turn around and head to Calgary the next day. We didn’t want the Rochester fans to get any less of a show because of logistics. We wanted to deliver the same caliber show we’ve delivered along the tour."
The second leg of the I Am Music Tour finishes up in Vancouver, BC, on January 24.