- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
- Sting Announces He'll Star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
- Foo Fighters Plan 2015 North American Tour
- Los Latin Grammys 2014, la Premiación Del Año a la Música Latina
- The 2014 Latin Grammys, the Annual Awards of Latin Music
- StubHub CEO Chris Tsakalakis Resigns
- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
Lil Wayne tour cancels Rochester, NY, show for a third time
The old saying, "Third time's a charm," apparently does not apply to rap artist Lil Wayne, who canceled his January 21 concert at the Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, NY, for a third time. The concert was a make up for two previously canceled appearances.
Neither the promoter, RMF Productions, nor the venue were given an explanation for the last minute cancellation. Ticket refunds for the canceled show are available at the point of purchase.
A new Rochester date is now being rescheduled for the third leg of Wayne's I Am Music Tour, which begins in about three weeks and continues through March.
"Now that Wayne’s doing these bigger shows, he wants to make sure that all of his fans are getting the same experience," manager Cortez Bryant told AllHipHop.com. "It would have been too difficult to travel with the entire band, then turn around and head to Calgary the next day. We didn’t want the Rochester fans to get any less of a show because of logistics. We wanted to deliver the same caliber show we’ve delivered along the tour."
The second leg of the I Am Music Tour finishes up in Vancouver, BC, on January 24.