- StubHub reverses course with “All In Pricing”. Is preloaded ticketing soon to follow?
- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
Lil Wayne tour cancels Rochester, NY, show for a third time
The old saying, "Third time's a charm," apparently does not apply to rap artist Lil Wayne, who canceled his January 21 concert at the Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, NY, for a third time. The concert was a make up for two previously canceled appearances.
Neither the promoter, RMF Productions, nor the venue were given an explanation for the last minute cancellation. Ticket refunds for the canceled show are available at the point of purchase.
A new Rochester date is now being rescheduled for the third leg of Wayne's I Am Music Tour, which begins in about three weeks and continues through March.
"Now that Wayne’s doing these bigger shows, he wants to make sure that all of his fans are getting the same experience," manager Cortez Bryant told AllHipHop.com. "It would have been too difficult to travel with the entire band, then turn around and head to Calgary the next day. We didn’t want the Rochester fans to get any less of a show because of logistics. We wanted to deliver the same caliber show we’ve delivered along the tour."
The second leg of the I Am Music Tour finishes up in Vancouver, BC, on January 24.