- Don Vaccaro, TicketNetwork CEO signals warning that tickets prices may drop in half by Saturday
- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
Live Nation, (RED) team up for concert series
Live Nation has teamed with (RED) to create the (RED)Nights Concert Series in select clubs and theaters to raise awareness in the fight against AIDS in Africa. The 26-show series features Santigold, O.A.R., Fall Out Boy and the All-American Rejects, among others.
“(RED) was looking to engage more people in its mission to help eliminate AIDS in Africa,” said Russell Wallach, president of North American Alliances for Live Nation, in a statement. “The (RED)Nights series is an innovative concept that combines the power of Live Nation's live music platform and venues to use people’s passion for music to raise awareness and, ultimately, generate more money to help eliminate AIDS in Africa.”
(RED) was co-founded in 2006 by U2’s activist frontman Bono and philanthropist Bobby Shriver of the Kennedy family. Their goal is to get the private sector involved in the fight against AIDS and to raise awareness and money for the Global Fund, which works with additional resources to prevent and treat HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.
(RED)Nights comes on the heels of (RED)Wire, a digital music magazine. Among the participating artists are U2, Coldplay, The Killers, Sheryl Crow, Elvis Costello, Noel Gallagher, Neko Case, Death Cab for Cutie, John Legend, Conor Oberst, TV On The Radio and Michael Franti.