- Queen + Adam Lambert Announce Summer Tour
- Forecastle Music Festival: Outkast, Jack White, Beck Headlining
- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars Announce Carnivores Tour
- Rod Stewart and Santana collaborate for "The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs"
- Ramin Karimloo Will Not Perform Thursday Evenings in Broadway's LES MISERABLES, Begin. 4/3
- Rick Springfield Announces Tour With Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo
- Aladdin Is Returning To Broadway
- Blake Shelton to get "Ten Times Crazier" this summer
- Tori Amos maps international outing behind "Unrepentant Geraldines"
- Drake Announces OVO Festival Co-Headliner
Matchbox Twenty, Goo Goo Dolls To Hit Sheds
Summary by Brian Dei Dolori, TicketNews:
The Goo Goo Dolls and Matchbox 20 will kick off their summer tour in Manchester, New Hampshire on June 25, 2013. Both bands will be supporting new albums; the Goo Goo Dolls will release Magnetic on May 7, and Matchbox 20 released North last year.
Read the full article and see the full list of tour dates here.