- Journey, Steve Miller Band map out North American summer run together
- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
- ALL THE WAY, Starring BREAKING BAD's Bryan Cranston, to Open at Neil Simon Theatre on 3/6; Previews Begin 2/10
- One Direction Where We Are 2014 North American Tour Dates—See Where They'll Perform in Concert!
- Florida Georgia Line Looks to Stay on Top in 2014: 'It's Going to Be a Big Year'
Matchbox Twenty, Goo Goo Dolls To Hit Sheds
Summary by Brian Dei Dolori, TicketNews:
The Goo Goo Dolls and Matchbox 20 will kick off their summer tour in Manchester, New Hampshire on June 25, 2013. Both bands will be supporting new albums; the Goo Goo Dolls will release Magnetic on May 7, and Matchbox 20 released North last year.
Read the full article and see the full list of tour dates here.