- 5 Seconds of Summer Release No. 1 Album, Announce 2015 Tour
- What is a POS?
- Death from Above 1979 Announce Fall World Tour
- Hours Long Traffic Jam Prevents Customers from Attending Concert
- Event Venues Partner with Groupon to Sell Tickets to Live Events
- International Arrests Made in $1.6M StubHub Fraud Case
- Stubhub Announces Customer Accounts Hacked, Long-term Fraud Investigation
- Billy Joel to Receive Gershwin Prize Amidst New York City Concert Series
- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour and New Album
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Highlights Final Day of Ticket Summit®
Matchbox Twenty, Goo Goo Dolls To Hit Sheds
Summary by Brian Dei Dolori, TicketNews:
The Goo Goo Dolls and Matchbox 20 will kick off their summer tour in Manchester, New Hampshire on June 25, 2013. Both bands will be supporting new albums; the Goo Goo Dolls will release Magnetic on May 7, and Matchbox 20 released North last year.
Read the full article and see the full list of tour dates here.