- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
- Behind The Veil of All-In-Pricing
- Usher Will Take ‘The UR Experience’ on Tour Across North America
- Another Traffic Fiasco Keeps Fans from Concert
- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
Matchbox Twenty, Goo Goo Dolls To Hit Sheds
Summary by Brian Dei Dolori, TicketNews:
The Goo Goo Dolls and Matchbox 20 will kick off their summer tour in Manchester, New Hampshire on June 25, 2013. Both bands will be supporting new albums; the Goo Goo Dolls will release Magnetic on May 7, and Matchbox 20 released North last year.
Read the full article and see the full list of tour dates here.