- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
- New York Times - Cheap Broadway Tickets CAN Be Found
- Rolling Stone Gets the Story Wrong Again: Adele IS Scalping Her Own Tickets
Morrissey cancels N. American tour due to illness
Summary by Brian Dei Dolori, TicketNews:
Health concerns continue to plague Morrissey, the former front man of The Smiths. The icon from Britain has recently experienced double pneumonia, an ulcer, and a condition known as Barrett's esophagus that have left him unable to tour North America as he planned. Fans can refund their money through the service by which they purchased their tickets.
Read the full article here.