- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
Move to better seats with the Pogoseat app
A new app called Pogoseat allows fans the chance to view open seats and purchase an upgrade in real time during games. The app allows teams to control the pricing and instantly considers a number of factors, including quality of opponent, current score, and time remaining in the game. Pogoseat works with a venue’s current ticketing system and is accessible via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Pogoseat.com on their smartphone. Read the full article here.