- Queen + Adam Lambert Announce Summer Tour
- Forecastle Music Festival: Outkast, Jack White, Beck Headlining
- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars Announce Carnivores Tour
- Rod Stewart and Santana collaborate for "The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs"
- Ramin Karimloo Will Not Perform Thursday Evenings in Broadway's LES MISERABLES, Begin. 4/3
- Rick Springfield Announces Tour With Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo
- Aladdin Is Returning To Broadway
- Blake Shelton to get "Ten Times Crazier" this summer
- Tori Amos maps international outing behind "Unrepentant Geraldines"
- Drake Announces OVO Festival Co-Headliner
Move to better seats with the Pogoseat app
A new app called Pogoseat allows fans the chance to view open seats and purchase an upgrade in real time during games. The app allows teams to control the pricing and instantly considers a number of factors, including quality of opponent, current score, and time remaining in the game. Pogoseat works with a venue’s current ticketing system and is accessible via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Pogoseat.com on their smartphone. Read the full article here.