- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
- Behind The Veil of All-In-Pricing
- Usher Will Take ‘The UR Experience’ on Tour Across North America
- Another Traffic Fiasco Keeps Fans from Concert
- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
Move to better seats with the Pogoseat app
A new app called Pogoseat allows fans the chance to view open seats and purchase an upgrade in real time during games. The app allows teams to control the pricing and instantly considers a number of factors, including quality of opponent, current score, and time remaining in the game. Pogoseat works with a venue’s current ticketing system and is accessible via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Pogoseat.com on their smartphone. Read the full article here.