- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
- New York Times - Cheap Broadway Tickets CAN Be Found
- Rolling Stone Gets the Story Wrong Again: Adele IS Scalping Her Own Tickets
Move to better seats with the Pogoseat app
A new app called Pogoseat allows fans the chance to view open seats and purchase an upgrade in real time during games. The app allows teams to control the pricing and instantly considers a number of factors, including quality of opponent, current score, and time remaining in the game. Pogoseat works with a venue’s current ticketing system and is accessible via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Pogoseat.com on their smartphone. Read the full article here.