- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
- Fleetwood Mac Add Dates to North American Tour
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Announce a New Year’s Eve Show in Las Vegas
- TicketNetwork Hosts Shark Tank's Daymond John
- Cat Stevens Blames Ticket Resellers for New York Concert Cancellation
- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
Move to better seats with the Pogoseat app
A new app called Pogoseat allows fans the chance to view open seats and purchase an upgrade in real time during games. The app allows teams to control the pricing and instantly considers a number of factors, including quality of opponent, current score, and time remaining in the game. Pogoseat works with a venue’s current ticketing system and is accessible via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Pogoseat.com on their smartphone. Read the full article here.