- Kings of Leon Confirm Second Leg of 'Mechanical Bull' Tour
- Dolly Parton Announces 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
- Journey, Steve Miller Band map out North American summer run together
- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
- ALL THE WAY, Starring BREAKING BAD's Bryan Cranston, to Open at Neil Simon Theatre on 3/6; Previews Begin 2/10
Nora Ephron's Lucky Guy, With Oscar Winner Tom Hanks, Arrives On Broadway March 1
Tom Hanks makes his Broadway debut as the late New York Post writer Mike McAlary in Lucky Guy, directed by George C. Wolfe. McAlary rose to fame in the 1980's for his sensational journalism on New York City's police corruption. He even went on to win a Pulitzer Prize for his reporting on the Abner Louima drama in 1997. Read the full article here.