- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
- Something Rotten! has hit Broadway
- Sam Smith Cancels Japan and Manila Shows
- Schedule Announced for 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, Tickets On Sale this Week
- Anne Hathaway to Perform in Grounded at the Public Theater
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour Dates
- Mayweather and Pacquiao Megafight
Nora Ephron's Lucky Guy, With Oscar Winner Tom Hanks, Arrives On Broadway March 1
Tom Hanks makes his Broadway debut as the late New York Post writer Mike McAlary in Lucky Guy, directed by George C. Wolfe. McAlary rose to fame in the 1980's for his sensational journalism on New York City's police corruption. He even went on to win a Pulitzer Prize for his reporting on the Abner Louima drama in 1997. Read the full article here.