- A CHRISTMAS STORY Opens at Madison Square Garden Tonight!
- St. Vincent Announces 2014 Tour, New Album
- Kings of Leon Confirm Second Leg of 'Mechanical Bull' Tour
- Dolly Parton Announces 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
- Journey, Steve Miller Band map out North American summer run together
- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
Prince cancels Dublin, Ireland concert
The Croke Park concert that superstar Prince was scheduled to perform on June 16 in Dublin, Ireland has been canceled. Promoter MCD Productions said in a statement that the cancellation was due to reasons "beyond the control of Prince and MCD Productions."
MCD said that plans were underway to reschedule the concert for 2009 but no details have been confirmed.
According to reports, the promoter was granted a license for the concert less than three weeks ago.
The more than 55,000 tickets sold will be refunded the full price including the booking fee. About 62,000 tickets were made available for the concert, which had been billed as a greatest hits tour and his last ever trip to Ireland. Many of his fans were expected to fly in from abroad.
Prince also canceled two concerts in Paris and Milan last month.