- Zac Brown Shuffles Band Lineup, Announces Summer Tour
- Ed Sheeran Announces Solo Arena Tour
- STEELY DAN ANNOUNCES 47 CITY ‘JAMALOT EVER AFTER’ TOUR
- 'Secret' is out: Austin Mahone Announces Album, Tour
- Aerosmith Returns to Whiskey a Go Go, Announces Summer Tour With Slash
- Robyn Announces Summer Tour Dates with Röyksopp
- Justin Timberlake's 20/20 World Tour to Return to North America
- Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Nas & More To Perform at Summer Jam 2014
- The Dude Abides: Jeff Bridges to Headline Lebowski Fest
- Block B to Spread K-Pop on East Coast With 3 U.S. Tour Dates
Prince cancels Dublin, Ireland concert
The Croke Park concert that superstar Prince was scheduled to perform on June 16 in Dublin, Ireland has been canceled. Promoter MCD Productions said in a statement that the cancellation was due to reasons "beyond the control of Prince and MCD Productions."
MCD said that plans were underway to reschedule the concert for 2009 but no details have been confirmed.
According to reports, the promoter was granted a license for the concert less than three weeks ago.
The more than 55,000 tickets sold will be refunded the full price including the booking fee. About 62,000 tickets were made available for the concert, which had been billed as a greatest hits tour and his last ever trip to Ireland. Many of his fans were expected to fly in from abroad.
Prince also canceled two concerts in Paris and Milan last month.