- Foo Fighters Plan 2015 North American Tour
- Los Latin Grammys 2014, la Premiación Del Año a la Música Latina
- The 2014 Latin Grammys, the Annual Awards of Latin Music
- StubHub CEO Chris Tsakalakis Resigns
- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
- Fleetwood Mac Add Dates to North American Tour
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Announce a New Year’s Eve Show in Las Vegas
- TicketNetwork Hosts Shark Tank's Daymond John
- Cat Stevens Blames Ticket Resellers for New York Concert Cancellation
- What is a Real Fan?
Prince cancels Dublin, Ireland concert
The Croke Park concert that superstar Prince was scheduled to perform on June 16 in Dublin, Ireland has been canceled. Promoter MCD Productions said in a statement that the cancellation was due to reasons "beyond the control of Prince and MCD Productions."
MCD said that plans were underway to reschedule the concert for 2009 but no details have been confirmed.
According to reports, the promoter was granted a license for the concert less than three weeks ago.
The more than 55,000 tickets sold will be refunded the full price including the booking fee. About 62,000 tickets were made available for the concert, which had been billed as a greatest hits tour and his last ever trip to Ireland. Many of his fans were expected to fly in from abroad.
Prince also canceled two concerts in Paris and Milan last month.