- Skrillex Announces Mothership Tour 2014, New Album (Updated)
- Keith Urban Embarks on Raise 'Em Up Tour This Summer
- Queen + Adam Lambert Announce Summer Tour
- Forecastle Music Festival: Outkast, Jack White, Beck Headlining
- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars Announce Carnivores Tour
- Rod Stewart and Santana collaborate for "The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs"
- Ramin Karimloo Will Not Perform Thursday Evenings in Broadway's LES MISERABLES, Begin. 4/3
- Rick Springfield Announces Tour With Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo
- Aladdin Is Returning To Broadway
- Blake Shelton to get "Ten Times Crazier" this summer
Prince cancels Dublin, Ireland concert
The Croke Park concert that superstar Prince was scheduled to perform on June 16 in Dublin, Ireland has been canceled. Promoter MCD Productions said in a statement that the cancellation was due to reasons "beyond the control of Prince and MCD Productions."
MCD said that plans were underway to reschedule the concert for 2009 but no details have been confirmed.
According to reports, the promoter was granted a license for the concert less than three weeks ago.
The more than 55,000 tickets sold will be refunded the full price including the booking fee. About 62,000 tickets were made available for the concert, which had been billed as a greatest hits tour and his last ever trip to Ireland. Many of his fans were expected to fly in from abroad.
Prince also canceled two concerts in Paris and Milan last month.