- Brand New announce fall 2013 headlining tour dates
- Drake's expanded OVO Fest will feature Frank Ocean and James Blake
- Peter Frampton to Embark on Guitar Circus Tour with B.B. King, Robert Cray, Kenny Wayne Sheperd and More
- Riot Fest Unveils Two New Cities; Partners With Absolutevoices for VIP Contest
- Guest Commentary: Do Profits Drive the Secondary Market?
- Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals Announce "Technicians of Distortion" North American Tour
- Coachella 2014 Dates Announced
- Backstreet Boys Announce End of Summer 2013 North American Tour Dates
- Introducing The ‘Interlocken Music Festival’
- ScoreBig.com Becomes the Exclusive Marketing Partner for Live Event Ticketing for United MileagePlus®
Prince cancels Dublin, Ireland concert
The Croke Park concert that superstar Prince was scheduled to perform on June 16 in Dublin, Ireland has been canceled. Promoter MCD Productions said in a statement that the cancellation was due to reasons "beyond the control of Prince and MCD Productions."
MCD said that plans were underway to reschedule the concert for 2009 but no details have been confirmed.
According to reports, the promoter was granted a license for the concert less than three weeks ago.
The more than 55,000 tickets sold will be refunded the full price including the booking fee. About 62,000 tickets were made available for the concert, which had been billed as a greatest hits tour and his last ever trip to Ireland. Many of his fans were expected to fly in from abroad.
Prince also canceled two concerts in Paris and Milan last month.