- Journey, Steve Miller Band map out North American summer run together
- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
- ALL THE WAY, Starring BREAKING BAD's Bryan Cranston, to Open at Neil Simon Theatre on 3/6; Previews Begin 2/10
- One Direction Where We Are 2014 North American Tour Dates—See Where They'll Perform in Concert!
- Florida Georgia Line Looks to Stay on Top in 2014: 'It's Going to Be a Big Year'
Quiara Alegría Hudes' Pulitzer Prize-Winning Water by the Spoonful Opens in NYC Jan. 8
Davis McCallum directs this Pulitzer Prize-winning drama about an American solider who has returned home from the war in Iraq. This is the play's first appearance in New York City. Water by the Spoonful is the second part in a trilogy from McCallum; the first play, Elliot, A Soldier's Fugue, was a finalist for a Pulitzer Prize, and the third, The Happiest Song Plays Last, will make its debut in Chicago this April. Read the full article here.