- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
- Sting Announces He'll Star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
- Foo Fighters Plan 2015 North American Tour
- Los Latin Grammys 2014, la Premiación Del Año a la Música Latina
- The 2014 Latin Grammys, the Annual Awards of Latin Music
- StubHub CEO Chris Tsakalakis Resigns
Quiara Alegría Hudes' Pulitzer Prize-Winning Water by the Spoonful Opens in NYC Jan. 8
Davis McCallum directs this Pulitzer Prize-winning drama about an American solider who has returned home from the war in Iraq. This is the play's first appearance in New York City. Water by the Spoonful is the second part in a trilogy from McCallum; the first play, Elliot, A Soldier's Fugue, was a finalist for a Pulitzer Prize, and the third, The Happiest Song Plays Last, will make its debut in Chicago this April. Read the full article here.