- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
- Something Rotten! has hit Broadway
- Sam Smith Cancels Japan and Manila Shows
Quiara Alegría Hudes' Pulitzer Prize-Winning Water by the Spoonful Opens in NYC Jan. 8
Davis McCallum directs this Pulitzer Prize-winning drama about an American solider who has returned home from the war in Iraq. This is the play's first appearance in New York City. Water by the Spoonful is the second part in a trilogy from McCallum; the first play, Elliot, A Soldier's Fugue, was a finalist for a Pulitzer Prize, and the third, The Happiest Song Plays Last, will make its debut in Chicago this April. Read the full article here.