- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
- Behind The Veil of All-In-Pricing
- Usher Will Take ‘The UR Experience’ on Tour Across North America
- Another Traffic Fiasco Keeps Fans from Concert
- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
Quiara Alegría Hudes' Pulitzer Prize-Winning Water by the Spoonful Opens in NYC Jan. 8
Davis McCallum directs this Pulitzer Prize-winning drama about an American solider who has returned home from the war in Iraq. This is the play's first appearance in New York City. Water by the Spoonful is the second part in a trilogy from McCallum; the first play, Elliot, A Soldier's Fugue, was a finalist for a Pulitzer Prize, and the third, The Happiest Song Plays Last, will make its debut in Chicago this April. Read the full article here.