- Hours Long Traffic Jam Prevents Customers from Attending Concert
- Event Venues Partner with Groupon to Sell Tickets to Live Events
- International Arrests Made in $1.6M StubHub Fraud Case
- Stubhub Announces Customer Accounts Hacked, Long-term Fraud Investigation
- Billy Joel to Receive Gershwin Prize Amidst New York City Concert Series
- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour and New Album
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Highlights Final Day of Ticket Summit®
- Successful Day Two at Ticket Summit® in Las Vegas
- Ticket Summit® Kicks Off First Day of Conference in Las Vegas with a Welcome from Former Mayor Oscar B. Goodman
- Ticket Summit: Record Attendance Expected!
Quiara Alegría Hudes' Pulitzer Prize-Winning Water by the Spoonful Opens in NYC Jan. 8
Davis McCallum directs this Pulitzer Prize-winning drama about an American solider who has returned home from the war in Iraq. This is the play's first appearance in New York City. Water by the Spoonful is the second part in a trilogy from McCallum; the first play, Elliot, A Soldier's Fugue, was a finalist for a Pulitzer Prize, and the third, The Happiest Song Plays Last, will make its debut in Chicago this April. Read the full article here.