- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
Super Bowl 2013 ticket prices are falling on the secondary market, observers say
Super Bowl 47 is this Sunday, February 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The Baltimore Ravens will square off against the favored San Francisco 49ers. For those still looking to attend the game, TiqIQ has shown that ticket prices have fallen over the past week and are expected to decrease even further. Read the full article here.