- Hours Long Traffic Jam Prevents Customers from Attending Concert
- Event Venues Partner with Groupon to Sell Tickets to Live Events
- International Arrests Made in $1.6M StubHub Fraud Case
- Stubhub Announces Customer Accounts Hacked, Long-term Fraud Investigation
- Billy Joel to Receive Gershwin Prize Amidst New York City Concert Series
- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour and New Album
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Highlights Final Day of Ticket Summit®
- Successful Day Two at Ticket Summit® in Las Vegas
- Ticket Summit® Kicks Off First Day of Conference in Las Vegas with a Welcome from Former Mayor Oscar B. Goodman
- Ticket Summit: Record Attendance Expected!
Super Bowl 2013 ticket prices are falling on the secondary market, observers say
Super Bowl 47 is this Sunday, February 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The Baltimore Ravens will square off against the favored San Francisco 49ers. For those still looking to attend the game, TiqIQ has shown that ticket prices have fallen over the past week and are expected to decrease even further. Read the full article here.