- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
- Something Rotten! has hit Broadway
- Sam Smith Cancels Japan and Manila Shows
- Schedule Announced for 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, Tickets On Sale this Week
- Anne Hathaway to Perform in Grounded at the Public Theater
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour Dates
- Mayweather and Pacquiao Megafight
Super Bowl 2013 ticket prices are falling on the secondary market, observers say
Super Bowl 47 is this Sunday, February 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The Baltimore Ravens will square off against the favored San Francisco 49ers. For those still looking to attend the game, TiqIQ has shown that ticket prices have fallen over the past week and are expected to decrease even further. Read the full article here.