- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
- Fleetwood Mac Add Dates to North American Tour
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Announce a New Year’s Eve Show in Las Vegas
- TicketNetwork Hosts Shark Tank's Daymond John
- Cat Stevens Blames Ticket Resellers for New York Concert Cancellation
- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
Super Bowl 2013 ticket prices are falling on the secondary market, observers say
Super Bowl 47 is this Sunday, February 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The Baltimore Ravens will square off against the favored San Francisco 49ers. For those still looking to attend the game, TiqIQ has shown that ticket prices have fallen over the past week and are expected to decrease even further. Read the full article here.