- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
- Fleetwood Mac Add Dates to North American Tour
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Announce a New Year’s Eve Show in Las Vegas
- TicketNetwork Hosts Shark Tank's Daymond John
- Cat Stevens Blames Ticket Resellers for New York Concert Cancellation
- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
Steely Dan Confirm North American Fall Tour
Summary by TicketNews staff
Steely Dan members, Walter Becker and Donald Fagen, have confirmed four dozen dates for their 2013 North American tour, where they will be joined by their supporting band, The Bipolar Allstars, and singers, The Borderline Brats. The Mood Swings: 8 Miles to Pancake Day tour will start off with an appearance in Atlantic City, N.J. (July 19), and run through the early fall. The band will be making stops in major cities across the country including San Francisco, CA (August 17), Las Vegas, NV (August 23), Charlotte, NC (September 17), and Boston, MA (September 24 & 25). Shows will feature songs from the band's four-decade long career, and promise to be something fans won't soon forget!
To read the whole article and see a full list of tour dates, go here.