- Contender.com Launches “Fee-Free” Ticket Marketplace
- Why did God invent ticket brokers?
- Garth Brooks Teams Up with World’s Biggest Scalper – To Stop Ticket Scalping
- Who’s Really Scalping Ticket Buyers
- Kacey Musgraves to Tour this Fall
- Jason Derulo Announces First U.S. Headlining Tour
- O.A.R. Announces Fall Tour
- Israel Concerts Postponed in Midst of Conflict
- Dave Brooks Launches Print and Online Media Project Amplify this Fall
- 5 Seconds of Summer Release No. 1 Album, Announce 2015 Tour
Steely Dan Confirm North American Fall Tour
Summary by TicketNews staff
Steely Dan members, Walter Becker and Donald Fagen, have confirmed four dozen dates for their 2013 North American tour, where they will be joined by their supporting band, The Bipolar Allstars, and singers, The Borderline Brats. The Mood Swings: 8 Miles to Pancake Day tour will start off with an appearance in Atlantic City, N.J. (July 19), and run through the early fall. The band will be making stops in major cities across the country including San Francisco, CA (August 17), Las Vegas, NV (August 23), Charlotte, NC (September 17), and Boston, MA (September 24 & 25). Shows will feature songs from the band's four-decade long career, and promise to be something fans won't soon forget!
To read the whole article and see a full list of tour dates, go here.