- St. Vincent Announces 2014 Tour, New Album
- Kings of Leon Confirm Second Leg of 'Mechanical Bull' Tour
- Dolly Parton Announces 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
- Journey, Steve Miller Band map out North American summer run together
- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
Steely Dan Confirm North American Fall Tour
Summary by TicketNews staff
Steely Dan members, Walter Becker and Donald Fagen, have confirmed four dozen dates for their 2013 North American tour, where they will be joined by their supporting band, The Bipolar Allstars, and singers, The Borderline Brats. The Mood Swings: 8 Miles to Pancake Day tour will start off with an appearance in Atlantic City, N.J. (July 19), and run through the early fall. The band will be making stops in major cities across the country including San Francisco, CA (August 17), Las Vegas, NV (August 23), Charlotte, NC (September 17), and Boston, MA (September 24 & 25). Shows will feature songs from the band's four-decade long career, and promise to be something fans won't soon forget!
To read the whole article and see a full list of tour dates, go here.