- StubHub reverses course with “All In Pricing”. Is preloaded ticketing soon to follow?
- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
Steely Dan Confirm North American Fall Tour
Summary by TicketNews staff
Steely Dan members, Walter Becker and Donald Fagen, have confirmed four dozen dates for their 2013 North American tour, where they will be joined by their supporting band, The Bipolar Allstars, and singers, The Borderline Brats. The Mood Swings: 8 Miles to Pancake Day tour will start off with an appearance in Atlantic City, N.J. (July 19), and run through the early fall. The band will be making stops in major cities across the country including San Francisco, CA (August 17), Las Vegas, NV (August 23), Charlotte, NC (September 17), and Boston, MA (September 24 & 25). Shows will feature songs from the band's four-decade long career, and promise to be something fans won't soon forget!
To read the whole article and see a full list of tour dates, go here.