- Don Vaccaro, TicketNetwork CEO signals warning that tickets prices may drop in half by Saturday
- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
Steely Dan Confirm North American Fall Tour
Summary by TicketNews staff
Steely Dan members, Walter Becker and Donald Fagen, have confirmed four dozen dates for their 2013 North American tour, where they will be joined by their supporting band, The Bipolar Allstars, and singers, The Borderline Brats. The Mood Swings: 8 Miles to Pancake Day tour will start off with an appearance in Atlantic City, N.J. (July 19), and run through the early fall. The band will be making stops in major cities across the country including San Francisco, CA (August 17), Las Vegas, NV (August 23), Charlotte, NC (September 17), and Boston, MA (September 24 & 25). Shows will feature songs from the band's four-decade long career, and promise to be something fans won't soon forget!
To read the whole article and see a full list of tour dates, go here.