- Why did God invent ticket brokers?
- Garth Brooks Teams Up with World’s Biggest Scalper – To Stop Ticket Scalping
- Who’s Really Scalping Ticket Buyers
- Kacey Musgraves to Tour this Fall
- Jason Derulo Announces First U.S. Headlining Tour
- O.A.R. Announces Fall Tour
- Israel Concerts Postponed in Midst of Conflict
- Dave Brooks Launches Print and Online Media Project Amplify this Fall
- 5 Seconds of Summer Release No. 1 Album, Announce 2015 Tour
- What is a POS?
Super Bowl tickets 2013: Prices fall as weekend approaches
For those looking to catch the Super Bowl match-up this Sunday between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens, buyers may be rewarded for their patience. As the big game approaches, TiqIQ reports that ticket prices on the secondary market are dropping lower than they have in recent years. Read the full story here.