- 5 Seconds of Summer Release No. 1 Album, Announce 2015 Tour
- What is a POS?
- Death from Above 1979 Announce Fall World Tour
- Hours Long Traffic Jam Prevents Customers from Attending Concert
- Event Venues Partner with Groupon to Sell Tickets to Live Events
- International Arrests Made in $1.6M StubHub Fraud Case
- Stubhub Announces Customer Accounts Hacked, Long-term Fraud Investigation
- Billy Joel to Receive Gershwin Prize Amidst New York City Concert Series
- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour and New Album
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Highlights Final Day of Ticket Summit®
Super Bowl tickets 2013: Prices fall as weekend approaches
For those looking to catch the Super Bowl match-up this Sunday between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens, buyers may be rewarded for their patience. As the big game approaches, TiqIQ reports that ticket prices on the secondary market are dropping lower than they have in recent years. Read the full story here.