- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
- Something Rotten! has hit Broadway
- Sam Smith Cancels Japan and Manila Shows
- Schedule Announced for 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, Tickets On Sale this Week
- Anne Hathaway to Perform in Grounded at the Public Theater
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour Dates
- Mayweather and Pacquiao Megafight
Super Bowl tickets 2013: Prices fall as weekend approaches
For those looking to catch the Super Bowl match-up this Sunday between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens, buyers may be rewarded for their patience. As the big game approaches, TiqIQ reports that ticket prices on the secondary market are dropping lower than they have in recent years. Read the full story here.