- Ticket Club™ Cuts Out Service Fees on Event Tickets
- Music Midtown Announces 2013 Lineup
- From Jack Johnson To Now To You
- A Comedy Tour Too Big to Be Contained by Four Walls: Funny Or Die Presents The Oddball Comedy & Curiosity Festival
- Drake Sets North American Tour
- The Replacements Reunion: '80s Band To Return To The Stage After 22 Years
- Luke Bryan Tickets Go On Sale to the General Public Friday, June 14th
- Buffett to perform benefit show at Paradise Rock Club in Boston
- My Morning Jacket Plan 'One Big Holiday' Festival
- Dave Matthews Band heading to South Africa
Taylor Swift, Lil' Wayne tour tickets among weekend's onsales
In onsales today, December 19, are tickets to catch rising country star Swift alongside American Idol finalist Kelly Pickler in concert in Winnipeg, Ontario. Also on sale today are tickets for an upcoming tour stop by John Legend in New York City at the Apollo Theatre. Singer/songwriter Bryan Adams also has several concerts on sale this morning, including stops in Winnipeg, Calgary, and Louisville. Rounding out this morning’s onsales are tickets for upcoming Yes concerts in Portland, Houston, and Denver.
In the onsales for Saturday are several concerts from rap star Lil' Wayne in Columbus, Minneapolis, and Cincinnati. Saturday also brings Columbus a chance to snag tickets to catch Britney Spears on her upcoming “Circus” tour. Also on sale Saturday are tickets for upcoming concerts from rising star Adele in New York City, Atlanta, and Houston, as well as tickets to catch rapper LL Cool J in Atlantic City and New York City, and rockers Disturbed in Las Vegas and Sacramento. Finally, Saturday also marks an opportunity to get tickets to see OK Go in concert in Anaheim and Portland, as well as snag ticket to the upcoming Sub City Take Action Tour, with stops all across the country.
The weekend also offers a chance to get tickets to several high profile upcoming sporting events. Tickets to several tapings of various WWE programs are on sale Saturday, including performances in Oakland, Chicago, and Vancouver. Tickets for events at the upcoming NBA All-Star Game in Phoenix are on sale Friday. Finally, tickets for the Pittsburgh Steeler’s first round play-off game go on sale Monday morning.
“Onsales” is a ticketing industry term describing when tickets initially go on sale to the general public. Each week, tickets are released by promoters, venues and others to dozens of events, but the number of tickets available can vary significantly between locations.