- Don Vaccaro, TicketNetwork CEO signals warning that tickets prices may drop in half by Saturday
- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
Ticket Summit® Plus Series to Feature Google
South Windsor, CT—Ticket Summit®, the leading conference and trade show for the live entertainment and ticketing industry, will begin its Ticket Summit® Plus 2013 Spring Webinar series, with Go Mobile with Google! The hour-long webinar will be held Wednesday, February 20 at 11 AM ET.
Mike Lorenc, head of industry: ticketing and live events at Google, will discuss the latest in mobile and tablet technology and how consumers are now buying event tickets. Lorenc established Google’s presence in Poland, helped to build Google’s offices in Ann Arbor, MI, and established the mid-market sales team for Google Canada.
Go Mobile with Google! is the first webinar in the Ticket Summit® Plus 2013 Spring Webinar series. In the months ahead, the series will also include Legal Round-up with Dan Pullium of TicketNetwork®, Boost Your Trade Show Sales! with Molly A. Mérez, Ph.D., Executive Director of Ticket Summit®, and Improve Your Inventory Management! with Scott Barrows of Symbioticks.
Ticket Summit® Plus launched in 2012 with great success as a way of engaging attendees with educational opportunities year-round, leading up to the annual summer conference. Ticket Summit® 2013 is scheduled to take place July 17-19, 2013 at Bellagio Resort Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
“The webinars have been a great complement to our annual conference thus far,” said Mérez. “The educational aspects of the webinars give live entertainment and ticketing professionals the opportunity to learn more about the issues facing the industry before our annual conference this summer.”
Ticket Summit® is the leading ticket conference and trade show for live entertainment professionals, and is ranked among the Top 25 Fast-Growth Shows by EXPO Magazine. This event attracts hundreds of global business leaders, entrepreneurs, and entertainment experts in the ticket community. Past attendees and sponsors include: Billboard, Blue Man Group, Broadway.com, Devils Arena Entertainment, eBay, Facebook, Forbes, Goldman Sachs, Google, Harlem Globetrotters, Live Nation, Madison Square Garden, MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, Paciolan, Broadway’s hit show Rock of Ages, StubHub, Ticketmaster, and Yahoo!, among others. Ticket Summit® Plus is a series of educational webinars hosted by industry experts, and is one of Ticket Summit®’s many year-round events. For information, visit www.TicketSummit.org.
Amanda Farrish, Public Relations
Molly A. Mérez, Ph.D., Executive Director