- Death from Above 1979 Announce Fall World Tour
- Hours Long Traffic Jam Prevents Customers from Attending Concert
- Event Venues Partner with Groupon to Sell Tickets to Live Events
- International Arrests Made in $1.6M StubHub Fraud Case
- Stubhub Announces Customer Accounts Hacked, Long-term Fraud Investigation
- Billy Joel to Receive Gershwin Prize Amidst New York City Concert Series
- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour and New Album
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Highlights Final Day of Ticket Summit®
- Successful Day Two at Ticket Summit® in Las Vegas
- Ticket Summit® Kicks Off First Day of Conference in Las Vegas with a Welcome from Former Mayor Oscar B. Goodman
Ticket Summit® Plus Series to Feature Google
South Windsor, CT—Ticket Summit®, the leading conference and trade show for the live entertainment and ticketing industry, will begin its Ticket Summit® Plus 2013 Spring Webinar series, with Go Mobile with Google! The hour-long webinar will be held Wednesday, February 20 at 11 AM ET.
Mike Lorenc, head of industry: ticketing and live events at Google, will discuss the latest in mobile and tablet technology and how consumers are now buying event tickets. Lorenc established Google’s presence in Poland, helped to build Google’s offices in Ann Arbor, MI, and established the mid-market sales team for Google Canada.
Go Mobile with Google! is the first webinar in the Ticket Summit® Plus 2013 Spring Webinar series. In the months ahead, the series will also include Legal Round-up with Dan Pullium of TicketNetwork®, Boost Your Trade Show Sales! with Molly A. Mérez, Ph.D., Executive Director of Ticket Summit®, and Improve Your Inventory Management! with Scott Barrows of Symbioticks.
Ticket Summit® Plus launched in 2012 with great success as a way of engaging attendees with educational opportunities year-round, leading up to the annual summer conference. Ticket Summit® 2013 is scheduled to take place July 17-19, 2013 at Bellagio Resort Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
“The webinars have been a great complement to our annual conference thus far,” said Mérez. “The educational aspects of the webinars give live entertainment and ticketing professionals the opportunity to learn more about the issues facing the industry before our annual conference this summer.”
Ticket Summit® is the leading ticket conference and trade show for live entertainment professionals, and is ranked among the Top 25 Fast-Growth Shows by EXPO Magazine. This event attracts hundreds of global business leaders, entrepreneurs, and entertainment experts in the ticket community. Past attendees and sponsors include: Billboard, Blue Man Group, Broadway.com, Devils Arena Entertainment, eBay, Facebook, Forbes, Goldman Sachs, Google, Harlem Globetrotters, Live Nation, Madison Square Garden, MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, Paciolan, Broadway’s hit show Rock of Ages, StubHub, Ticketmaster, and Yahoo!, among others. Ticket Summit® Plus is a series of educational webinars hosted by industry experts, and is one of Ticket Summit®’s many year-round events. For information, visit www.TicketSummit.org.
Amanda Farrish, Public Relations
Molly A. Mérez, Ph.D., Executive Director