- Another Traffic Fiasco Keeps Fans from Concert
- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
- Financing Options for Ticket Brokers
- Contender.com Launches “Fee-Free” Ticket Marketplace
- Why did God invent ticket brokers?
- Garth Brooks Teams Up with World’s Biggest Scalper – To Stop Ticket Scalping
- Who’s Really Scalping Ticket Buyers
- Kacey Musgraves to Tour this Fall
- Jason Derulo Announces First U.S. Headlining Tour
TicketNetwork.com Announces ZeroUnder5™ Initiative
In an effort to make event tickets more affordable, TicketNetwork.com will not charge service fees on any ticket priced $5 or less. In addition, the ZeroUnder5 initiative waives delivery fees for e-tickets in this price range. TicketNetwork.com hopes to set an example for affordable entertainment with this pricing model that not only removes the obstacles between fans and their favorite events, but also provides an opportunity for performers, teams, and venues to build a wider live audience. Read the full article here on MarketWire.