- Sting Announces He'll Star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
- Foo Fighters Plan 2015 North American Tour
- Los Latin Grammys 2014, la Premiación Del Año a la Música Latina
- The 2014 Latin Grammys, the Annual Awards of Latin Music
- StubHub CEO Chris Tsakalakis Resigns
- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
- Fleetwood Mac Add Dates to North American Tour
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Announce a New Year’s Eve Show in Las Vegas
- TicketNetwork Hosts Shark Tank's Daymond John
- Cat Stevens Blames Ticket Resellers for New York Concert Cancellation
TicketNetwork.com Announces ZeroUnder5™ Initiative
In an effort to make event tickets more affordable, TicketNetwork.com will not charge service fees on any ticket priced $5 or less. In addition, the ZeroUnder5 initiative waives delivery fees for e-tickets in this price range. TicketNetwork.com hopes to set an example for affordable entertainment with this pricing model that not only removes the obstacles between fans and their favorite events, but also provides an opportunity for performers, teams, and venues to build a wider live audience. Read the full article here on MarketWire.