- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
- Behind The Veil of All-In-Pricing
- Usher Will Take ‘The UR Experience’ on Tour Across North America
- Another Traffic Fiasco Keeps Fans from Concert
- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
- Phillip Phillips to Launch Fall Tour
TicketNetwork.com Announces ZeroUnder5™ Initiative
In an effort to make event tickets more affordable, TicketNetwork.com will not charge service fees on any ticket priced $5 or less. In addition, the ZeroUnder5 initiative waives delivery fees for e-tickets in this price range. TicketNetwork.com hopes to set an example for affordable entertainment with this pricing model that not only removes the obstacles between fans and their favorite events, but also provides an opportunity for performers, teams, and venues to build a wider live audience. Read the full article here on MarketWire.