- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
- ALL THE WAY, Starring BREAKING BAD's Bryan Cranston, to Open at Neil Simon Theatre on 3/6; Previews Begin 2/10
- One Direction Where We Are 2014 North American Tour Dates—See Where They'll Perform in Concert!
- Florida Georgia Line Looks to Stay on Top in 2014: 'It's Going to Be a Big Year'
- The Secondary Market’s Top Ticketing Giants, TicketNetwork and Stubhub, to Integrate Software
TicketNetwork.com Announces ZeroUnder5™ Initiative
In an effort to make event tickets more affordable, TicketNetwork.com will not charge service fees on any ticket priced $5 or less. In addition, the ZeroUnder5 initiative waives delivery fees for e-tickets in this price range. TicketNetwork.com hopes to set an example for affordable entertainment with this pricing model that not only removes the obstacles between fans and their favorite events, but also provides an opportunity for performers, teams, and venues to build a wider live audience. Read the full article here on MarketWire.