- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
TicketNetwork.com Announces ZeroUnder5™ Initiative
In an effort to make event tickets more affordable, TicketNetwork.com will not charge service fees on any ticket priced $5 or less. In addition, the ZeroUnder5 initiative waives delivery fees for e-tickets in this price range. TicketNetwork.com hopes to set an example for affordable entertainment with this pricing model that not only removes the obstacles between fans and their favorite events, but also provides an opportunity for performers, teams, and venues to build a wider live audience. Read the full article here on MarketWire.