- Paul McCartney announces six new shows on U.S. leg of 'Out There!' Tour
- Coldplay Announce Tour
- Zac Brown Shuffles Band Lineup, Announces Summer Tour
- Ed Sheeran Announces Solo Arena Tour
- STEELY DAN ANNOUNCES 47 CITY ‘JAMALOT EVER AFTER’ TOUR
- 'Secret' is out: Austin Mahone Announces Album, Tour
- Aerosmith Returns to Whiskey a Go Go, Announces Summer Tour With Slash
- Robyn Announces Summer Tour Dates with Röyksopp
- Justin Timberlake's 20/20 World Tour to Return to North America
- Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Nas & More To Perform at Summer Jam 2014
TicketNews TV looks at StubHub UK, concert tours
The launch of StubHub's new UK ticket marketplace and a look at Neil Diamond's 2012 tour are among the stories discussed in the latest edition of TicketNews TV.
StubHub released the beta-version of its UK site earlier this month, with plans to launch the full site in the first half of 2012. Currently, the site is sparsely populated with listings for UK event tickets, but the site expects to ramp up quickly.
The company's UK and U.S. sites will differ in at least one important way: the UK site will not separately break out service fees. Laws in the United Kingdom require tickets sold online to carry a single price, though delivery fees are listed separately.
"StubHub intends to keep the U.S. and UK listings separate on their respective Web sites," said correspondent Kim Crandall. (See the video below.)
Launched in 2009, TicketNews TV is a Web-based newscast that covers various aspects of the ticketing industry. Michael Merritt is the video editor. More episodes of TicketNews TV, as well as videos about TicketNews' parent company TicketNetwork, Inc., can be found by clicking here.