- Foo Fighters Plan 2015 North American Tour
- Los Latin Grammys 2014, la Premiación Del Año a la Música Latina
- The 2014 Latin Grammys, the Annual Awards of Latin Music
- StubHub CEO Chris Tsakalakis Resigns
- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
- Fleetwood Mac Add Dates to North American Tour
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Announce a New Year’s Eve Show in Las Vegas
- TicketNetwork Hosts Shark Tank's Daymond John
- Cat Stevens Blames Ticket Resellers for New York Concert Cancellation
- What is a Real Fan?
TicketNews TV looks at StubHub UK, concert tours
The launch of StubHub's new UK ticket marketplace and a look at Neil Diamond's 2012 tour are among the stories discussed in the latest edition of TicketNews TV.
StubHub released the beta-version of its UK site earlier this month, with plans to launch the full site in the first half of 2012. Currently, the site is sparsely populated with listings for UK event tickets, but the site expects to ramp up quickly.
The company's UK and U.S. sites will differ in at least one important way: the UK site will not separately break out service fees. Laws in the United Kingdom require tickets sold online to carry a single price, though delivery fees are listed separately.
"StubHub intends to keep the U.S. and UK listings separate on their respective Web sites," said correspondent Kim Crandall. (See the video below.)
Launched in 2009, TicketNews TV is a Web-based newscast that covers various aspects of the ticketing industry. Michael Merritt is the video editor. More episodes of TicketNews TV, as well as videos about TicketNews' parent company TicketNetwork, Inc., can be found by clicking here.