- St. Vincent Announces 2014 Tour, New Album
- Kings of Leon Confirm Second Leg of 'Mechanical Bull' Tour
- Dolly Parton Announces 2014 U.S. Tour Dates
- Journey, Steve Miller Band map out North American summer run together
- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
TicketNews TV looks at StubHub UK, concert tours
The launch of StubHub's new UK ticket marketplace and a look at Neil Diamond's 2012 tour are among the stories discussed in the latest edition of TicketNews TV.
StubHub released the beta-version of its UK site earlier this month, with plans to launch the full site in the first half of 2012. Currently, the site is sparsely populated with listings for UK event tickets, but the site expects to ramp up quickly.
The company's UK and U.S. sites will differ in at least one important way: the UK site will not separately break out service fees. Laws in the United Kingdom require tickets sold online to carry a single price, though delivery fees are listed separately.
"StubHub intends to keep the U.S. and UK listings separate on their respective Web sites," said correspondent Kim Crandall. (See the video below.)
Launched in 2009, TicketNews TV is a Web-based newscast that covers various aspects of the ticketing industry. Michael Merritt is the video editor. More episodes of TicketNews TV, as well as videos about TicketNews' parent company TicketNetwork, Inc., can be found by clicking here.