- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
- ALL THE WAY, Starring BREAKING BAD's Bryan Cranston, to Open at Neil Simon Theatre on 3/6; Previews Begin 2/10
- One Direction Where We Are 2014 North American Tour Dates—See Where They'll Perform in Concert!
- Florida Georgia Line Looks to Stay on Top in 2014: 'It's Going to Be a Big Year'
- The Secondary Market’s Top Ticketing Giants, TicketNetwork and Stubhub, to Integrate Software
Two arrested and charged in One Direction e-ticket scam
Michael Heys−Walsh, 21, and Emily Fraser, 23, both of Toronto, are being charged for fraud under $5,000 and uttering forged document after they used Kijiji to sell fake One Direction tickets. Police confiscated fraudulent e−tickets, a printer, and credit card data, as well as found Ms. Fraser to be in possession of ecstasy. Read the full article here.