- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
- Something Rotten! has hit Broadway
- Sam Smith Cancels Japan and Manila Shows
- Schedule Announced for 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, Tickets On Sale this Week
- Anne Hathaway to Perform in Grounded at the Public Theater
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour Dates
Two arrested and charged in One Direction e-ticket scam
Michael Heys−Walsh, 21, and Emily Fraser, 23, both of Toronto, are being charged for fraud under $5,000 and uttering forged document after they used Kijiji to sell fake One Direction tickets. Police confiscated fraudulent e−tickets, a printer, and credit card data, as well as found Ms. Fraser to be in possession of ecstasy. Read the full article here.