- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
- New York Times - Cheap Broadway Tickets CAN Be Found
- Rolling Stone Gets the Story Wrong Again: Adele IS Scalping Her Own Tickets
Two arrested and charged in One Direction e-ticket scam
Michael Heys−Walsh, 21, and Emily Fraser, 23, both of Toronto, are being charged for fraud under $5,000 and uttering forged document after they used Kijiji to sell fake One Direction tickets. Police confiscated fraudulent e−tickets, a printer, and credit card data, as well as found Ms. Fraser to be in possession of ecstasy. Read the full article here.