- RCN Capital Line of Credit for Brokers Growing Explosively
- Fleetwood Mac Add Dates to North American Tour
- Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Announce a New Year’s Eve Show in Las Vegas
- TicketNetwork Hosts Shark Tank's Daymond John
- Cat Stevens Blames Ticket Resellers for New York Concert Cancellation
- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
Two arrested and charged in One Direction e-ticket scam
Michael Heys−Walsh, 21, and Emily Fraser, 23, both of Toronto, are being charged for fraud under $5,000 and uttering forged document after they used Kijiji to sell fake One Direction tickets. Police confiscated fraudulent e−tickets, a printer, and credit card data, as well as found Ms. Fraser to be in possession of ecstasy. Read the full article here.