- TicketCrusader.com: New Website Dedicated to All Ticket Related Information
- Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa to Co-Headline Summer Tour
- Baseball Legend Joe Torre to Give Keynote at TicketNetwork's Annual Conference
- RCN Capital: Brokers Now Have Five Financing Options
- TicketNetwork to Support Make-A-Wish Connecticut and Macy’s National Believe Day with First “Believe Eve”
- David Tyree wins the "Best Catch" Title
- Which Catch Was the Greatest?
- Cleveland Cavaliers Announce New Ticket Sales Policy
- Beckham vs. Tyree: Who Had the Better Catch?
- Sting Announces He'll Star on Broadway's 'The Last Ship'
Van Halen: Adding More Dates
In the midst of one of the most highly anticipated and successful tours of the year, rock legends Van Halen have decided to further extend their current tour into 2008.
Eddie Van Halen, David Lee Roth, and Alex Van Halen, together for the first time in 22 years, along with Eddie's drummer son Wolfgang Van Halen, will kick off the New Year by extending their tour into 28 additional cities, beginning with a Jan. 22 performance at the Ford Center in Oklahoma City, OK. Earlier this month, the band had announced the first five dates and are now extending the trek through April 7 at Bradley Center in Milwaukee, WI.
The current tour has consistently ranked among the best-selling concerts this year, according to TicketNews’ exclusive weekly listing.
And, even more concerts are expected to be scheduled, according to the band. The 2007 tour, promoted by Live Nation, has drawn more than 600,000 fans to date.
Van Halen tour dates:
Jan. 22 Oklahoma City, OK Ford Center
Jan. 24 San Antonio, TX AT&T Center
Jan. 26 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
Jan. 28 Houston, TX Toyota Center
Feb. 1 Denver, CO Pepsi Center
Feb. 4 Omaha, NB Qwest Event Center
Feb. 8 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena
Feb. 12 Ft. Lauderdale, FL BankAtlantic Center
Feb. 14 Orlando, FL Amway Arena
Feb. 16 Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
Feb. 18 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum
Feb. 22 Charlottesville, VA John Paul Jones Arena
Mar. 5 Cincinnati, OH US Bank Arena
Mar. 7 Raleigh, NC RBC Center
Mar. 9 Baltimore, MD 1st Mariner Arena
Mar. 11 Manchester, NH Verizon Wireless Arena
Mar. 13 E. Rutherford, NJ Izod Center
Mar. 17 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
Mar. 19 Hershey, PA Giant Center
Mar. 21 Pittsburgh, PA Mellon Arena
Mar. 24 Providence, RI Dunkin Donuts Center
Mar. 26 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
Mar. 28 Atlantic City, NJ Boardwalk Hall
Mar. 30 St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center
Apr. 1 Columbus, OH Value City Arena
Apr. 3 Chicago, IL Allstate Arena
Apr. 5 Grand Rapids, MI Van Andel Arena
Apr. 7 Milwaukee, WI Bradley Center