- Brand New announce fall 2013 headlining tour dates
- Drake's expanded OVO Fest will feature Frank Ocean and James Blake
- Peter Frampton to Embark on Guitar Circus Tour with B.B. King, Robert Cray, Kenny Wayne Sheperd and More
- Riot Fest Unveils Two New Cities; Partners With Absolutevoices for VIP Contest
- Guest Commentary: Do Profits Drive the Secondary Market?
- Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals Announce "Technicians of Distortion" North American Tour
- Coachella 2014 Dates Announced
- Backstreet Boys Announce End of Summer 2013 North American Tour Dates
- Introducing The ‘Interlocken Music Festival’
- ScoreBig.com Becomes the Exclusive Marketing Partner for Live Event Ticketing for United MileagePlus®
Widespread Panic tour follows Allman Brothers dates with solo run
Jam band road dogs Widespread Panic will stay on the streets through the fall with two upcoming tour legs that will see the band teaming with some veterans of Southern rock before going solo.
The Georgia-based rockers will head out first with the Allman Brothers Band on a two-week trek of the Southern states. Their latest jaunt together kicks off with an October 3-4 stand at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Charlotte, NC, and concludes on October 17 at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands, TX.
From there, Widespread Panic will go it alone, launching into its late fall sojourn with a two-night engagement on October 30-31 at Austin Music Hall in Austin, TX, and ending similarly on Novemvber 27-28 at North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC.
Tickets for the October tour with the Allman Brothers are already on sale. Early dates of the fall solo trek are already on sale, and remaining onsales for the latter concerts will start by September 19.
Some premium tickets for the November tour are also for sale through Tickets-for-Charity. All above-face-value proceeds from the organization's ticket sales will benefit the band-founded Tunes for Tots, which gives instruments to underfunded music programs in public schools.
Widespread Panic recently wrapped a late summer tour leg with the Allman Brothers. The bands' co-bill kicked off August 21 at Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, NJ, and wrapped temporarily with a September 2-3 stand at Charter One Pavilion in Chicago, IL.
Widespread Panic itinerary:
(Dates are subject to change.)
|October 3 - 4||Charlotte, NC||Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre|
|October 6||Columbia, MD||Merriweather Post Pavilion|
|October 7||Portsmouth, VA||nTelos Wireless Pavilion|
|October 9 - 10||Birmingham, AL||BJCC Arena|
|October 11||Raleigh, NC||Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion|
|October 13||Knoxville, TN||World's Fair Park|
|October 14||Nashville, TN||Riverfront Park|
|October 16||Dallas, TX||Superpages.com Center|
|October 17||The Woodlands, TX||Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion|
|October 30 - 31||Austin, TX||Austin Music Hall|
|November 1||New Orleans, LA||Voodoo Experience|
|November 3||El Paso, TX||Abraham Chavez Theatre|
|November 4||Phoenix, AZ||Dodge Theatre|
|November 6 - 8||Los Angeles, CA||Orpheum Theatre|
|November 10||Reno, NV||Grand Sierra Resort Theatre|
|November 12 - 14||Oakland, CA||Fox Theater|
|November 17 - 18||Kansas City, MO||The Midland|
|November 20 - 22||Milwaukee, WI||Riverside Theatre|
|November 24||Royal Oak, MI||Royal Oak Music Theatre|
|November 25||Indianapolis, IN||Murat Theatre|
|November 27 - 28||North Charleston, SC||North Charleston Coliseum|