- Songkick’s Lawsuit versus Live Nation/Ticketmaster Pulls Back Curtain on the Ticket Selling Industry
- No Super Bowl Tickets for YOU!
- TixTrack Introduces a Revolutionary Ticketing Solution called Nliven
- Warriors Team President: Arena Construction Delayed Because Of Lawsuits
- TICKETMASTER ADDRESSES SECONDARY TICKETING CONCERNS
- RCN Capital Ticket Financing: Helping Clients Achieve Record Growth and Results in 2015
- Mission Bay Alliance and Mother of UCSF Patient File Lawsuit to Block Controversial Warriors Arena
- Deontay Wilder Draws Out of State Fans to Brooklyn
- New York Times - Cheap Broadway Tickets CAN Be Found
- Rolling Stone Gets the Story Wrong Again: Adele IS Scalping Her Own Tickets
Bon Jovi tickets on sale this weekend
Tickets to upcoming concerts from Bon Jovi are among the onsales for the weekend ending December 3, 2012, as compiled by TicketNews®.
This weekend's onsales list begins with tickets to multiple upcoming concerts from Bon Jovi. The rockers, who have announced that their 2013 "Because We Can" tour will be focused on playing songs from their upcoming What About Now album, remain one of the most popular acts in the world. Dates on sale throughout the weekend include shows in Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL; Louisville, KY; Tampa, FL; Atlanta, GA; and Las Vegas, NV.
Also among the weekend concert onsales are tickets to a string of upcoming dates from Eric Clapton, marking his 50th Anniversary as a professional musician in 2013. To that end, Clapton will be embarking on a world tour, in addition to presiding over his annual Crossroads Guitar Festival at New York City’s Madison Square Garden. Tickets are on sale this weekend for Clapton' s concerts in Pittsburgh, PA; Dallas, TX; New Orleans, LA; Oklahoma City, OK; Phoenix, AZ; and for the Crossroads Guitar Festival.
Continuing the concert onsales are tickets to concerts from Jason Aldean. The country crooner has concert stop on his 2013 "Night Train Tour" among the Friday, November 30, 2012 onsales. Stops include Uncasville, CT; Biloxi, MS; Milwaukee, WI; and Lafayette, LA.
Wrapping up the concert onsales are tickets to upcoming concert dates from Taylor Swift. The pop star, who recently saw her latest album Red debut at the top of the charts, will be embarking on a North American concert tour with the same name in 2013. Dates on sale this weekend include concerts in Philadelphia, PA.
Finally, tickets go on sale this weekend for multiple upcoming World Wrestling Entertainment events. The Saturday, December 1, 2012, onsales boasts several upcoming Raw and Smackdown events, including stops in Dallas, TX; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; and Anchorage, AK.
"Onsales" is a ticketing industry term describing when tickets initially go on sale to the general public. Each week, tickets are released by promoters, venues, and others to dozens of events, but the number of tickets available can vary significantly between locations.