- Journey, Steve Miller Band map out North American summer run together
- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
- ALL THE WAY, Starring BREAKING BAD's Bryan Cranston, to Open at Neil Simon Theatre on 3/6; Previews Begin 2/10
- One Direction Where We Are 2014 North American Tour Dates—See Where They'll Perform in Concert!
- Florida Georgia Line Looks to Stay on Top in 2014: 'It's Going to Be a Big Year'
Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo plans fall tour
Star of TLC's hit series Long Island Medium, Theresa Caputo is hitting the road for a cross-country tour this fall. Audience members can expect a night filled with super-sized interactive audience member readings, while also sharing personal stories from her past experiences as a medium. Much like her personality on the show, the show is sure to be full of energy, excitement and loads of unpredictable emotion.
The Theresa Caputo tour will start off with two shows at the NYCB Theatre at Westbury on October 6. She will be visiting 18 cities along the way, including venues such as the Tropicana Showroom in Atlantic City, New Jersey on October 13, the Akron Civic Center in Akron, Ohio on October 18, and the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center in Long Beach, California on November 7. The tour will wrap up on the west coast at the San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, California on November 8.
On her official website, Theresa explains that she began seeing spirits at the age of 4. After visiting with a spiritual healer/teacher, she found that she held the ability to communicate with spirits. Caputo started her career with business cards and word of mouth, and has now been practicing for over ten years. She worked with producers from TLC and Magilla Entertainment to create the television show that has given her a strong following.
"People ask me to describe the process of receiving information," said Caputo. "It's hard for me to describe because I see, hear and feel things differently than we do in the physical world. My wish for every person I come in contact with, is that they receive a message that will give them healing and closure to embrace life without their loved ones."
According to Examiner.com, Theresa has built a strong following for herself since her show debuted on TLC in September of 2011. Long Island Medium returned to television for its third season last month, and she currently has a two-year waiting list for personal appointments.
When asked about how her life has changed since the show took off, Caputo jokes, "the only thing that changed is that I have both cameras and spirit following me now. At the end of the day I'm just Theresa Caputo a medium, wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend from Hicksville... My wish for every person I come in contact with, is that they receive a message that will give them healing and closure to embrace life without their loved ones."
The Hartford Courant reports that her gift is not something she can turn on and off when she chooses. On her show, she is often seen providing impromptu readings, and spur-of-the-moment information to people she interacts with. "It's just bananas," she said, "…a whirlwind. Everyday it's something new and different…I don't have any downtime."
Tickets for the tour are currently on sale. VIP post-show meet and greet tickets are available as well, and buyers are reminded that purchasing a ticket does not guarantee you will receive a reading.