Most Popular Stories
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- The Secondary Market’s Top Ticketing Giants, TicketNetwork and Stubhub, to Integrate Software
- ALL THE WAY, Starring BREAKING BAD's Bryan Cranston, to Open at Neil Simon Theatre on 3/6; Previews Begin 2/10
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- One Direction Where We Are 2014 North American Tour Dates—See Where They'll Perform in Concert!
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
- Florida Georgia Line Looks to Stay on Top in 2014: 'It's Going to Be a Big Year'
Hudson's May 7 show at the Nokia Theatre in Grand Prairie, TX, just outside Dallas, has been rescheduled for May 16; the May 8 concert at the Verizon Theatre in Houston, TX, has been moved to May 17; and the May 3 performance at the Paramount Theatre in Oakland, CA, has been rescheduled for May 19.
Today's recap includes tour announcements, festival updates and more, as compiled by TicketNews on March 30, 2009.
The second All Points West Festival has announced its headliners and some featured performers for its July 31-August 2 weekend. Booked acts include headliners Beastie Boys, Tool, and Coldplay, plus sets from Echo & The Bunnymen, My Bloody Valentine, Gogol Bordello and more.
Tickets to upcoming performances from Jennifer Hudson as well as tickets for No Doubt and Paramore's upcoming joint concert tour are on sale throughout the weekend ending March 9 as compiled by Ticket News.
Today's onsales begin with tickets to see teen sensations the Jonas Brothers in concert in Utah. Continuing today's on sales are tickets to catch Jennifer Hudson and Robin Thicke on their joint national tour. Tickets are available for stops in Detroit, Atlanta, and Charlotte. Country singer George Strait has a concert in Virginia Beach on sale this morning, while rapper Lil' Wayne and rockers Gym Class Heroes have joint concerts in Chicago and Albuquerque in today's onsales.
Tickets to upcoming concerts from Taylor Swift as well as tickets for Jennifer Hudson and Robin Thicke’s upcoming concert tour are on sale throughout the week ending February 28 as compiled by Ticket News.
This week’s onsales begin Wednesday with tickets to catch hip hop artist Akon live in concert in Newark, NJ. Also on sale early this week are concerts from Jimmy Buffett in Wisconsin, Lil' Wayne in Oklahoma and Memphis, and an additional show from Elton John and Billy Joel in Chicago.
The Robin Thicke - Jennifer Hudson Tour will hit both coasts of the United States, launching with a March 31 concert at Palace Theater in Albany, NY. Ticket sales for the opening show begin tomorrow, February 18.
After a triumphant and widely praised performance of the national anthem at Super Bowl XLIII, rising star Jennifer Hudson could complete her return to the limelight this spring with a six-week tour of theaters across the country.
According to manager Damien Smith, the actress-singer will hit the U.S. tour circuit for a theater-sized venue run to begin in March or April. "Everybody stay tuned. You'll be seeing a lot more of her," Smith told EW.com.