Ticket Industry News
Most Popular Stories
- Forecastle Music Festival: Outkast, Jack White, Beck Headlining
- Queen + Adam Lambert Announce Summer Tour
- Ramin Karimloo Will Not Perform Thursday Evenings in Broadway's LES MISERABLES, Begin. 4/3
- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars Announce Carnivores Tour
- Rod Stewart and Santana collaborate for "The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs"
- Rick Springfield Announces Tour With Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo
New York Yankees Tickets Available at TicketClub.com
At an average price of over $3,000, Super Bowl tickets are down almost 25% since the conference championships. At a get-in price of $1,400, we may be headed for the cheapest Super Bowl in five years. Even at these lower prices, though, this is still the biggest event in the ticket industry all year.
SUPER BOWL TICKETS PLUMMET MORE THAN 10% DOWN TO $1,800
Hallie Faulkenberry, Ticket Club™ Specialist
Summary By Dayna Stein, TicketNews
TicketNetwork is revolutionizing the secondary ticketing market again with its new Point of Sale Software (POS). For the first time ever, TicketNetwork’s POS will be integrated with StubHub’s API to provide brokers and retail customers alike with the best experience possible.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 20, 2013 (New York, NY)
SeatGeek, the leading ticket search engine, today announced the release of its very first Android application, complementing the company’s previously release mobile applications for iPhone and iPad.
NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Why not? This simple question has been the driving force for business partners Peter Zonis and David Jacobs. It is the powerful question that has allowed these two to transition from the cut throat world of ticket brokers into the even more vicious realm of restaurateurs without too much trepidation.
Summary by TicketNews Staff