Most Popular Stories
- George Strait to wrap up final tour with star-studded list of special guests
- Brad Paisley Announces 'Beat This Winter' Tour for 2014
- Lady Gaga Unveils ARTPOP Ball North American Tour
- Skrillex Announces 2014 String of 'Takeovers' in Brooklyn, San Francisco
- ALL THE WAY, Starring BREAKING BAD's Bryan Cranston, to Open at Neil Simon Theatre on 3/6; Previews Begin 2/10
- Trace Adkins' 'Christmas Show' Tour Blends Music With Theatrical Elements
- One Direction Where We Are 2014 North American Tour Dates—See Where They'll Perform in Concert!
- Ravens Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, But How Far Can They Really Go?
- Florida Georgia Line Looks to Stay on Top in 2014: 'It's Going to Be a Big Year'
Summary by Dayna Stein, TicketNews
Summary by TicketNews Staff
PRESS RELEASE: Ticketbis Raises $4.5 Million In Its Fourth Round of Funding
July 31, 2013- Ticketbis.net, the platform where fans can buy or sell tickets for events in Europe and South America has announced the injection of a new round of funding of $4.5 million.
Summary by Michael Mainelli, TicketNews:
Summary by Erica LaCentra, TicketNews Staff
PRESS RELEASE: Ticketbud Offers Free Service To All Cancer Fundraisers
Insomniac Events, creators of the Electric Daisy Carnival, have announced their festival will return to New York City on May 17 and 18 at Citi Field. Last year's event was a major success with over 45,000 attending each day. Look for some of the biggest names in Electronic Dance Music to perform.
Michael Heys−Walsh, 21, and Emily Fraser, 23, both of Toronto, are being charged for fraud under $5,000 and uttering forged document after they used Kijiji to sell fake One Direction tickets.
The dominance of ticketing giant Ticketmaster was dealt a blow on Monday, November 12, 2012, with the official announcement that AEG and eBay, the owner of secondary ticketing titan StubHub, will be teaming up to sell tickets to AEG's more than 100 worldwide venues.
One of the world's premiere sports and entertainment presenters, AEG has spent the past several years adding high profile venues throughout the United States to its already impressive cache, as well as launching AXS Ticketing, its very own primary ticketing site for the venues under AEG's control. AXS Ticketing is currently the sole source for primary tickets for AEG owned venues such as London, England's O2 Arena, Kansas City, MO's Sprint Center, and the recently added Target Center of Minneapolis, MN. Los Angeles, CA's Staples Center is expected to make the transition to AXS Ticketing in early 2013.