Most Popular Stories
- Garth Brooks Announces World Tour and New Album
- Hours Long Traffic Jam Prevents Customers from Attending Concert
- Event Venues Partner with Groupon to Sell Tickets to Live Events
- Death from Above 1979 Announce Fall World Tour
- Stubhub Announces Customer Accounts Hacked, Long-term Fraud Investigation
- International Arrests Made in $1.6M StubHub Fraud Case
- Billy Joel to Receive Gershwin Prize Amidst New York City Concert Series
A number of customers experienced a concert nightmare last Saturday, July 19, in Auburn, WA. They had bought tickets for the Journey and Steve Miller Band concert at White River Amphitheatre, but can’t be called concert-goers because they never got to attend. They missed out on the show because they were stuck in a, for some, 5 hour long traffic jam outside of the Live Nation operated venue.
The Library of Congress has announced that it will be awarding Billy Joel its honorable Gershwin Prize for Popular Song. He will be joining an elite group of musicians who have won the award since its creation in 2007: Paul Simon, Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, the songwriting duo of Burch Bacharach and Hal David, and Carole King.
It is Game one of the World Series between the Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees and all of America is yearning for a ticket to the game. Fans want to stand by their city – bask in the highs and lows, the glory of each home run and strikeout, and even the pain of a heartbreaking loss.
Summary by Dan Reynolds, TicketNews:
Summary by Dyana Ryba, TicketNews:
Summary by Dayna Stein, TicketNews
Summary by TicketNews Staff
PRESS RELEASE: Ticketbis Raises $4.5 Million In Its Fourth Round of Funding
July 31, 2013- Ticketbis.net, the platform where fans can buy or sell tickets for events in Europe and South America has announced the injection of a new round of funding of $4.5 million.
Summary by Michael Mainelli, TicketNews: