In news that will probably come as a surprise to nobody, the NBA finals – specifically Wednesday’s Game 3 and Friday’s Game 4 at Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena, come in at the top two spots in today’s update of what’s hot in the secondary marketplace, according to numbers from TicketNetwork.
Last night’s game saw the Golden State Warriors take a commanding 3-0 lead in the series with a late rally, which means it’s do-or-die time from here on out for LeBron James and the defending NBA champs. Sports was right below at No. 3, with September’s title bout between Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena already burning up the charts.
Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band had several dates among the top sellers, as did the CMA Music Festival. Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold & Volbeat’s Wednesday show at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver just missing the Top 5.
Check out the full list below, with links to upcoming events for those interested in checking them out.
TicketNetwork Top 10 Events from Wednesday, June 7
- NBA Finals Game 4 – Golden State at Cleveland (June 9 at Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH)
- NBA Finals – Golden State at Cleveland (Game 3)
- Boxing: Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin (Sept 16 at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV)
- Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band (Oct 7 at Infinite Energy Arena, Duluth, GA)
- Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band (Sept 16 at Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT)
- Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold & Volbeat (Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, CO)
- US Open Men’s & Women’s Doubles Final (Sept 10, Arthur Ashe Stadium, Queens, NY)
- U2 & The Lumineers (June 29 at MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ)
- CMA Music Festival – Dierks Bentley, Keith Urban, Kenny Rogers and more (June 8 at Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN)
- International Champions Cup: FC Barcelona vs. Real Madrid FC (July 29 at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, FL)