For the second day in a row, the Big 12 Football Championship took the top spot on yesterday’s best-selling events list for the game between Oklahoma Sooners and Texas Longhorns, Ticket Club sales data reveals.
The Big Ten Football Championship followed for the game between Ohio State Buckeyes and Northwestern Wildcats, as well as football games Dallas Cowboys v. New Orleans Saints and Kansas City Chiefs v. Baltimore Ravens. Basketball also made the list for Golden State Warriors games between Charlotte Hornets and Los Angeles Lakers.
Tickets to see the legendary rockers of The Rolling Stones were a hot commodity of the day; the group just announced their 2019 “No Filter Tour.” Artists Metallica and Garth Brooks sold well, along with the tribute concert for the late Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell.
Broadway’s To Kill A Mockingbird was also among the day’s best-sellers.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events, or visit ticketclub.com to search for any other upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Top 20 Best–Selling Events November 26, 2018
- Big 12 Football Championship: Oklahoma Sooners vs. Texas Longhorns (Saturday, December 1, 2018 at AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX)
- The Rolling Stones (Saturday, June 8, 2019 at Gillette Stadium — Foxborough, MA)
- The Rolling Stones (Thursday, June 13, 2019 at MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ)
- The Rolling Stones (Saturday, May 18, 2019 at Levi’s Stadium — Santa Clara, CA)
- To Kill A Mockingbird (Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at Shubert Theatre – NY — New York, NY)
- Dallas Cowboys vs. New Orleans Saints (Thursday, November 29, 2018 at AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX)
- The Rolling Stones (Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at CenturyLink Field — Seattle, WA)
- The Rolling Stones (Saturday, April 20, 2019 at Hard Rock Stadium — Miami Gardens, FL)
- The Rolling Stones (Friday, May 31, 2019 at FedexField — Landover, MD)
- The Rolling Stones (Saturday, May 11, 2019 at Rose Bowl – Pasadena — Pasadena, CA)
- Big Ten Football Championship: Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Northwestern Wildcats (Saturday, December 1, 2018 at Lucas Oil Stadium — Indianapolis, IN)
- Metallica (Monday, November 26, 2018 at T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV)
- Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers (Tuesday, December 25, 2018 at Oracle Arena — Oakland, CA)
- The Rolling Stones (Sunday, May 26, 2019 at Broncos Stadium At Mile High — Denver, CO)
- Garth Brooks (Saturday, May 18, 2019 at Heinz Field — Pittsburgh, PA)
- The Rolling Stones (Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at State Farm Stadium — Glendale, AZ)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, December 9, 2018 at Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas City, MO)
- Charlotte Hornets vs. Golden State Warriors (Monday, February 25, 2019 at Spectrum Center — Charlotte, NC)
- I Am The Highway – A Tribute To Chris Cornell (Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at The Forum – Los Angeles — Inglewood, CA)
- Garth Brooks (Saturday, March 9, 2019 at The Dome at America’s Center — St. Louis, MO)
Olivia Perreault Deputy Editor
Olivia Perreault is the Deputy Editor for TicketNews. She is a graduate of The University of Rhode Island and holds a BA in journalism. As an avid concert junkie, she's been to hundreds of concerts and freelances for multiple online publications, including her music blog, found at OliviaGPerreault.com. Reach Olivia via email at [email protected]