The Confederation of North, Central America, and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF) continues its weeks-long streak at the top of the best seller’s list, according to Ticket Club sales data.
Today’s CONCACAF game between Mexico and Haiti took the number one spot on yesterday’s top twenty. The victor will face the winner of United States vs. Jamaica on Sunday in the title game. Haiti recently defeated Canada, winning 3-2 after tailing 2-0. Meanwhile, Mexico edged Costa Rica in penalty kicks, 5-4, to make the semis. Following CONCACAF in sports was the International Friendly exhibition match between Mexico and Argentina. This match is highly anticipated. It is set for September yet is already in the top five best sellers. Sales for this year’s MLB season have also surged, with San Diego Padres vs. Los Angeles Dodgers and a game between the famous rivals the Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees both taking spot in the top twenty. National Finals Rodeo, slated for December in Las Vegas, also ranked.
In music, Barbara Streisand was once again the top-selling act since announcing her return to touring. Florida Georgia Line’s 36-city Can’t Say I Ain’t Country Tour sold well, along with Elton John’s Farewell Tour. Superstar Ariana Grande’s “Sweetener” tour once again ranked, and reviews for Grande’s tour have been largely positive. One concert reviewer at the Miami New Times praised the singer’s resolve; last month she suffered a severe allergic reaction and had to cancel several shows, and May marked the two year anniversary since the Manchester, UK shooting at one of Grande’s concerts.
Queen & Adam Lambert, The Rolling Stones, and Shawn Mendes were also hot commodities.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events or visit ticketclub.com to search for any upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Best-Selling Events – July 1, 2019
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Semifinals – Mexico vs. Haiti (July 2, State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ)
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Final (July 7, Soldier Field Stadium, Chicago, IL)
- International Friendly: Mexico vs. Argentina (September 10, Alamodome, San Antonio, TX)
- Barbara Streisand (August 6, United Center, Chicago, IL)
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Semifinals – United State vs. Jamaica (July 3, Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN)
- Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Diego Padres (July 6, Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA)
- UFC 239: Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos & Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm (July 6, Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA)
- Florida Georgia Line, Dan and Shay & Morgan Wallen (July 12 XFinity Center, Mansfield, MA)
- Elton John (September 6, T- Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV)
- Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees (July 25, Fenway Park, Boston, MA)
- Paul McCartney (July 13, Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA)
- National Finals Rodeo (December 14, Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV)
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Green Bay Packers (October 6, AT & T Stadium, Arlington, TX)
- The Rolling Stones (July 3, FedexField, Landover, MD)
- Queen & Adam Lambert (August 6, Madison Square Garden, New York, NY)
- Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Diego Padres (July 4, Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA)
- Ariana Grande (July 6, Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO)
- Colorado Rockies vs. Houston Astros (July 2, Coors Field, Denver, CO)
- Shawn Mendes (July 23, AT & T Center, San Antonio, TX)
- Queen & Adam Lambert (July 14, SAP Center, San Jose, CA)
Last Updated on July 2, 2019 by Olivia Perreault