The National Hockey League’s Stanley Cup Finals continued its streak as the market’s No. 1 best-seller, according to Ticket Club sales data.
The hockey tournament was alongside the NBA Finals, the CONCACAF Gold Cup and this year’s NCAA Baseball College World Series featuring Auburn vs. Mississippi State. The Mississippi State is back in the College World Series for the second-straight season and the 11th time overall. Mississippi State (51-13) plays Auburn (38-26) at TD Ameritrade Park on Sunday, June 16, at 6:30 p.m. on ESPN2.
Two country music festivals ranked among yesterday’s top sellers; the Outlaw Music Festival-featuring classic acts like Willie Nelson- and the first weekend of the Austin City Limits Music Festival which will have performances by major names like Mumford and Sons. This year’s Outlaw Music Festival Tour Leg 1 (June-July) and Leg 2 (September) includes a a mix of household names and classic acts including Willie Nelson & Family, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Avett Brothers, Alison Krauss, The Revivalists, Counting Crows, Nathaniel Rateliff, & The Night Sweats, Old Crow Medicine Show, Dawes and Luke Combs.
Other top-selling musical acts and performances include The Eagles, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, Lady Gaga’s Las Vegas residency and Ariana Grande‘s Sweetener World Tour. This the fourth tour for the singer in support of her fourth and fifth studio albums, 2018’s Sweetener and Thank U, Next, which was released earlier this year. Grande’s tour began on March 18 and is set to conclude on November 25.
Click on any of the links below to find tickets to the best-selling events or visit ticketclub.com to search for any upcoming events and find tickets with no service fees for members.
Ticket Club Best-Selling Events – June 12, 2019
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals: Boston Bruins vs. St. Louis Blues (June 12, TD Garden, Boston, MA)
- Outlaw Music Festival: Willie Nelson, Luke Combs, Bonnie Raiff & Brothers Osborne (September 22, Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH)
- NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors – Home Game 3 (June 13, Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA)
- The Eagles (October 5, MGM Grand Gardens, Las Vegas, NV)
- Lady Gaga- Enigma (June 12, Park Theater at Park MGM, Las Vegas, NV)
- NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors – Home Game 3 (June 16, Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON)
- Kansas City Royals vs. Detroit Tigers (June 13, TD Ameritrade Park, Omaha, NE)
- 2019 NCAA Baseball College World Series: Auburn vs. Mississippi St. (June 16, TD Ameritrade Park, Omaha, NE)
- Houston Astros vs. Toronto Blue Jays (June 16, Minute Maid Park, Houston, TX)
- Billy Joel (July 11, Madison Square Garden, New York, NY)
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Group A: Canada vs. Martinique & Mexico vs. Cuba (June 15, Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA)
- Austin City Limits Festival Weekend One: Guns N’ Roses, Mumford and Sons (October 4, Ziker Park, Austin, TX)
- Ariana Grande (June 12, PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA)
- CONCACAF Gold Cup: Final (July 7, Soldier Field Stadium, Chicago, IL)
- Paul McCartney (June 28, T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas NV)
- Hamilton (September 14, Richard Rogers Theater, New York, NY)
- Minnesota Twins vs. Seattle Mariners (June 13, Target Field, Minneapolis, MN)
- The Doobie Brothers (November 16, Johnny Mercer Theater, Savannah, GA)
- Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Chicago Cubs (June 14, Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA)
- The Rolling Stones (July 3, FedexField, Landover, MD)