- New College Athletic Ticket Sales Group Completes First Annual Conference in Orlando
- Another NFL Team Cedes to Ticket Broker Lawsuit Pressure
- Warriors Score Big on Playoff Ticket Prices
- Lightning to Tampa Army captain – “You can sell your Stanley Cup tickets, but only to whom we approve”
- It's open season on the Secondary Ticket Market!
- There is one big play left in overtime when it comes to a Super Bowl ticket snafu
- Fan Freedom Affiliate Alludes to Massive Price Fixing in the Secondary Ticket Market: Titans Caught Manipulating Ticket Sales
- K-Pop: Fad or Forever?
- Restrictive Ticket Resale Legislation Deferred to Next Session in Florida State Legislature
- No complaints from "Fight of the Century" ticket buyers
Nightclubs hurting concerts, shows in Las Vegas
Nightclubs are becoming more popular than concerts and shows in Las Vegas, according to local ticket broker Ken Solky, who is also president of the National Association of Ticket Brokers. Solky recently told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that while certain big draws such as Celine Dion, Lady Gaga and Elton John remain popular, a lot of other shows, concerts and boxing matches have been disappointments, like a recent performance by Britney Spears and a fight between Amir Khan and Zab Judah. "The crowd that's coming here from spring to the end of summer, so far, is here to party in the club, party in the pool and drink, which includes the DJ deal," Solky said.