- Why did God invent ticket brokers?
- Garth Brooks Teams Up with World’s Biggest Scalper – To Stop Ticket Scalping
- Who’s Really Scalping Ticket Buyers
- Kacey Musgraves to Tour this Fall
- Jason Derulo Announces First U.S. Headlining Tour
- O.A.R. Announces Fall Tour
- Israel Concerts Postponed in Midst of Conflict
- Dave Brooks Launches Print and Online Media Project Amplify this Fall
- 5 Seconds of Summer Release No. 1 Album, Announce 2015 Tour
- What is a POS?
Nightclubs hurting concerts, shows in Las Vegas
Nightclubs are becoming more popular than concerts and shows in Las Vegas, according to local ticket broker Ken Solky, who is also president of the National Association of Ticket Brokers. Solky recently told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that while certain big draws such as Celine Dion, Lady Gaga and Elton John remain popular, a lot of other shows, concerts and boxing matches have been disappointments, like a recent performance by Britney Spears and a fight between Amir Khan and Zab Judah. "The crowd that's coming here from spring to the end of summer, so far, is here to party in the club, party in the pool and drink, which includes the DJ deal," Solky said.