- Cat Stevens Blames Ticket Resellers for New York Concert Cancellation
- What is a Real Fan?
- Ariana Grande to Hit the Road on Her first Headlining Tour
- Bushnell Loses Another Legal Battle with TicketNetwork
- Protect Your Information: Lessons Learned from the Latest Hacking Event
- Bob Dylan Tour Tickets On Sale Today
- Behind The Veil of All-In-Pricing
- Usher Will Take ‘The UR Experience’ on Tour Across North America
- Another Traffic Fiasco Keeps Fans from Concert
- Great Consumer Ticket Selling Program
Nightclubs hurting concerts, shows in Las Vegas
Nightclubs are becoming more popular than concerts and shows in Las Vegas, according to local ticket broker Ken Solky, who is also president of the National Association of Ticket Brokers. Solky recently told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that while certain big draws such as Celine Dion, Lady Gaga and Elton John remain popular, a lot of other shows, concerts and boxing matches have been disappointments, like a recent performance by Britney Spears and a fight between Amir Khan and Zab Judah. "The crowd that's coming here from spring to the end of summer, so far, is here to party in the club, party in the pool and drink, which includes the DJ deal," Solky said.