The Green Bay Packers announced today that their stadium bowl tickets will slightly increase in price for the 2019 season.
Season ticket holders received a brochure this week, outlining new pricing that shows tickets are increasing from $1 to $6, depending on the seat location, however, more than half of the tickets will only increase by $2 or less per game. Additionally, preseason tickets, which are usually half of the price of regular-season seats, will increase $1 to $2, with the exception of the 600 Level.
Check out the new ticket prices compared to 2018’s prices below:
· End zone seats – $56 for preseason, $111 for regular season (in 2018, prices were $54 and $109, respectively).
· South end zone, 700 Level – $60 for preseason, $120 for regular season (in 2018, prices were $59 for preseason, $119 for regular season).
· End zone to the 20‐yard line – $63 for preseason, $128 for regular season (in 2018, prices were $62 for preseason, $122 for regular season).
· South end zone, 600 Level – $63 for preseason, $128 for regular season (in 2018, prices were $66 for preseason, $126 for regular season).
Support TicketNews by visiting our affiliates - We receive a commission on any purchases made by our readers
· Between the 20-yard lines – $72 for preseason, $142 for regular season (in 2018, prices were $71 for preseason, $136 for regular season).
“This pricing increase continues our practice of keeping our prices just below the middle of NFL pricing, while recognizing the value of the gameday experience at Lambeau Field and providing shared revenue to our fellow NFL teams,” Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy said in a letter enclosed with the brochure.
While the Packers’ 2019 schedule has not been released yet, the brochure outlined next season’s opponents. The Packers are set to face the Bears, Lions, Panthers, Broncos, Raiders, Eagles, and Redskins at Lambeau Field, while they will take on the Bears, Lions, Vikings, Cowboys, Chiefs, Chargers, Giants, and 49ers at away games. The NFL season will kick-off on September 5.